• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD GEC, Case, Winchester BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoffmajo89

Gold Member
Three that I’d like to sell. Prices include shipping (anywhere in the US, outside the US is fine but will cost extra) and PayPal G&S Fees. I will do PPFF if you want, for a few bucks less, but since I’m a newer seller here I’m just assuming buyers will want G&S. Each knife is described below, but feel free to ask if you’d like to see more pictures or need any details. Work is crazy but I’ll try to reply to any questions as quickly as I can. I will always honor the first unconditional commitment to buy an available knife in the comments though. I’ll take off $5 for each additional knife if anyone wants to buy more than one.

GEC 892309 Pumpkin Patch Acrylic: $185 PPG&S

IMG-3770.jpg

IMG-3147.jpg

This is a cool splitback whittler on the GEC 89 pattern in an interesting acrylic. The acrylic really lights up nicely in the sun, has some metallic shimmer to it, and some darker spots here and there. The knife has been used lightly, and has some patina on the main blade. I’m not the first owner so I’m going to assume it’s been sharpened although it could very well be the factory edge. It’s the usual GEC quality throughout and includes the tube and original tube cap. Main blade is on a cam tang and the secondaries have half stops.

1975 Case Barlow in Sawcut Delrin: $50 PPG&S
IMG-3772.jpg

IMG-3018.jpg

This is a well used knife that has clearly been used and carried frequently. As such, there are scratches and dings all over. Looks cool though. There’s still a lot of life left in the blades though, and I’ve put a rather sharp edge on each. The main blade has a pretty even patina, and the pen blade has some weird dark streaks that appear to be come kind of corrosion. Good snap and the blades have no wobble. The main blade does touch the liner when closed. Just the knife, but I’ll ship it in a little knife pouch thing.

1990 Winchester Black Box 2903: $95 PPG&S THIS ONE IS SOLD

IMG-3771.jpg

IMG-2912.jpg

This is a fantastic little pen knife, made as a part of the Winchester black box series. As we know, these are an excellent representation of why Bill Howard’s work is so well loved. Basically GEC quality, but made by Queen. Really nice dark jigged bone (note the pile side cover on this one is a bit lighter than the mark side) and remarkably well constructed. There is some minor blade rub, but otherwise this one is like new in box and includes the original packaging. Both blades use a cam tang and the action is pretty smooth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back