General Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Hale, sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel.
Good luck with your business. I for one will keep you in mind when I need a sheath.

Brian I send you 4 emails because my address changed, I got no response at all...very disappointing.
Do you ship to the Indiegogo address because I changed that one?

i have a gen 1 if anyone is interested.. black carbon fiber scales. lightly used. PM me

Last edited:
The knives will be finished by February, but does that dateline include sheathing?

I'm not sure how many of these were "sold", but he has had $155 of MY hard earned money since June 2016. I understand this is out of his hands, but updating those who have paid for a product and can't even get the courtesy of an update (especially when a date is specified) is beyond ridiculous.

I'm not sure how many of these were "sold", but he has had $155 of MY hard earned money since June 2016. I understand this is out of his hands, but updating those who have paid for a product and can't even get the courtesy of an update (especially when a date is specified) is beyond ridiculous.

Update is up. If you'd like a refund, I will give you one. Obviously I want to get knives to people. I'm not standing around with my thumb up my ass, but there is only so much I can do.

I think Brian has passed.
Nope, I'm not dead yet. Close, after last week, but not dead yet.

Brian, glad to hear that everything seems to be on track and I am looking forward to my pair of companions. I hope that you and your family stay well!

Brian, thanks for the update! Hope this doesn't discourage you on future endeavors, some of your designs should come to life.

Brian, glad to hear that everything seems to be on track and I am looking forward to my pair of companions. I hope that you and your family stay well!

same here brother...ive had 3 on order since last year...ive stuck thru this far...hope everything goes well Brian...

Honestly I understand how stressful it can be having to do deal with this and I hate to ask but another larger priority has came up, so if you don't mind I would like a refund, Im sorry to be one of these people just other things come first. montana2442@yahoo.com is my email please message me there

honestly if yall want a refund, id email him...it might take a day or 2 to get back to ya as he is prolly busy with IRL stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back