Glimpse 5.5 not satified

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I received a Glimpse 5.5 today. I have been trying to get a Begg for years and wanted a more custom one but it was what I could order. The one I got was a 444 and it was black and silver. Beautiful knife but is a but unrefined looking and also looks like they took shortcuts since there is no ice finish on the inside of the spacer like others. The anodizing almost looks worn off on corners and the tips of the diamond grip. Really looks cheap and has a worn look I just don’t care for in a 1k knife. I contacted Begg via email and they called back when I was at dinner so I could not talk I asked him to call back in 30 min and he would not, he said “ if you’re not satisfied send it back!” That was my 30 second conversation with him. It seems to me if I am spending over 1K on a knife I would get some level of customer service like please send it back and we will have a look. Or would you prefer something else, no just 30 seconds of arrogance.
On the other side without sounding negative it is a nice flipping better than my Hinders and others popular flippers. In fact there are only a few knives like Lambert and another brand I feel flip as well. There is something about the way they flip but I am no totally turned off I can’t stand argent co when they get big.

Jason this knife is titanium nitride coated and tumbled for a worn look. We styled this knife to appear this way. You are welcome to send it back. Sometimes people think we are a large company but we are not. We make around 40 knives a month here at our shop. As a knife manufacturer we are about as close to custom as you can get. We are not arrogant here we are very humble and do our best to please everyone. I wish you the best.

Good Morning, Are you taking any orders for a glimpse 5.5 or gent's glimpse? Please reply with prices, estimated turnaround time and ordering instructions. Thanks! Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back