Gold Contest

Well, I went and did it. Sold 'em all. Cash should be arriving next week. I'll be calling that number next week too. I'll be glad to get in on a great deal.

Daniel D.

Well, the deal fell through, and I was wondering if these great knives are still for sale. I hope to save up for one this summer. Has the first drawing been held yet? Anyone out there???

Daniel D.

I sent e-mail.... got reply in 2 weeks (number 23 was available)... sent another e-mail (I am interested in 33).... no reply so far (about one week)..... So I bought Talonite Chimera by Deryk Munroe
smile.gif

David

------------------
DIVERTI NESCIO

---------------
My Photopoint pictures

Mikov Knives

I just called the 888 number and the contest is still on. Larry Chew is taking the number 23 to the blade show, and they are going to open the contest up to the show visitors. I think 25 is still available, and they expect the first drawing to be before the blade show. Now, I just hope that they don't sell all 100 before I am able to save up the money for one. Looking forward to hearing about the first winner. I wish I was able to make it to the blade show.

Good luck all,
Daniel D.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Daniel Dorn:
Now, I just hope that they don't sell all 100 before I am able to save up the money for one</font>

With their customer responsiveness I doubt they will sell them by the end of this year.

Gyus at Tinives: Even though I do not live in States I was thinking of buying your knife (autos are 100% legal here). Actually I am still thinking... but do you really want my money????? I cannot call you - e-mail is the only way of communication - so if you do not respond, I cannot become your customer.

David

------------------
DIVERTI NESCIO

---------------
My Photopoint pictures

Mikov Knives

Anyone know if this contest is still on and if these Gold Models are still available? Wrote to TiNives but never received a response on this. Great Knives but customer communications a bit on the weak side! Grrr!

Back