Gossman Knives Camping/Shop Tour

Thanks Tony. You'll be happy to know, my method works well with scandi grinds and zero edges also.
Scott

Oh boy:barf:

Thank god Jerry will be there, he always has good food:thumbup:

Jerry will be cooking the big meal for Sat. evening. Maybe if I can kill a deer before then, venison stew. Can't guarantee I'll get one before, but maybe i'll get lucky.
Scott

Please if some one is going to this and has a video camera I wish they would video this and post it. This something I would like to see but can not be there.

If someone can video it and post it, I will be more then happy to do it. It's so easy a caveman can do it. :D Two sharpeners is all I use. No need for all that complicated stuff.
Scott[/QUOTE]

Got yah covered.

Sigh, Scott. I wanted to try for this year, since i missed last year, but you picked the weekend that my wife is testing for her CAT scan certs :/

Next year I guess! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

If you want me to bring deer meat that is cut into chunks, for stew. I can. Billy shot it last week. So, just let me know how much.

If you want me to bring deer meat that is cut into chunks, for stew. I can. Billy shot it last week. So, just let me know how much.

I'm estimating between 25 and 30 people. If you've got enough to feed the group that would be great.
Scott

Hey Scott. Im going to try and swing by Friday night. My sister is getting married Sat and the rehersal is Friday. I cant stay, but Id love to see the shop. Ill bring my knife, perhaps you can touch it up.

Andy

Back