Gossman Knives picture thread

Sorry blackhawk, this one is perfect. Used it to skin a deer yesterday that my brother in law shot Saturday with a bow. My little brother used the Kephart too, in addition to my brother in law's PSK I gave him. My little brother really took a shine to the PSK, I was going to get him a UNK, but I think a PSK would be right up his alley for deer season. My sister took pics of my little brother using the Gossmans, I'll post them from my phone on lunch break.

I picked up a second hand PSK with jigged bone handle slabs... Love it!! It's my new EDC!! I'm sure your brother would really like the PSK.

I traded for a 51 balisong at Scotts campout for him, my little brother appreciates a well made knife but is not a knife nut. Except for balis. So, at my brother in laws house, I saw a need for a good hunting knife. The following week, I traded for a UNK at a local knife shop for him. Quite content with my Christmas gift for him, he was getting ready to go hunting this Saturday morning, and put his Gossman PSK in his coat pocket in front of me. I just about fell out remembering that I had given him a PSK for Christmas or his birthday last year, one that I had gotten from Andster in a trade. So now, we're back to the 51 or the UNK. He was eyeing up my Tusker, one with a guard, so now I might have a problem.

I need to get in touch with Scott to get some left hand sheaths made for my brother in law and brother. They are both southpaws.

Got this BBT a couple weeks ago, and the Tusker companion showed up last night. I've been getting home from work around 730/8 and leaving in the morning around 3 lately so I haven't used the BBT for much.

B3408C65-766D-4D89-B3ED-AA678A81DBBC.jpg

4592BEF9-33F5-4D27-80B0-BBC7F11046D8.jpg

36C027B3-5C4B-4626-A4CD-C124B70E239E.jpg

29ED4E00-C9EB-4AF3-A84F-147FDC233D35.jpg

I think this one will make a great companion, a very stabby point
682680F0-FBAC-44EE-B161-508F45AA80FC.jpg

And a full handle for comfortable use
8CF4C34E-AFF6-48AF-913A-5C322EE4166B.jpg

The TC has a very hefty feel to it without being overly heavy on the belt. I'm pretty sure this will be my go to knife for everything for no on. I'm planning on having a cup of coffee by the fire later tonight, she'll get used for prep.
Thanks Scott! These really make me regret not getting customs from you while you were still taking orders

Last edited:
Wanted to throw this one up. Had occasion to use my Bolo when we went camping over Easter. Did extremely well to process some very well seasoned wood for the camp fire. Held a terrific edge too....

015_zps230e9e2d.jpg

Wanted to throw this one up. Had occasion to use my Bolo when we went camping over Easter. Did extremely well to process some very well seasoned wood for the camp fire. Held a terrific edge too....

015_zps230e9e2d.jpg

Nice man! You have a one of a kind right there! That sucker looks super handy

I thought I would add some photos of my Gossman knives. The first one is my UNK in CPM154 that I use as my EDC and as you can see makes a grear little kitchen knife. The next two pictures are of my Big Boar Tusker in S7. This knife is a chopping beast and I have beat on it harder than most any other knife I own and it has held up great. I really love all my Gossman knives and I look forward to using the others I own on a more continuous basis.

Tony

IMG_2139_zps67d51655.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I posted this picture on Scott’s Facebook page but I thought I would post it here as well. This picture was taken at Clear Creek and the Talkeetna River here in Alaska. I used my 5 inch blade, O1 spear point Tusker to fillet out some really nice Coho (silver) salmon. I know that fillet knife would be considered the proper tool for the job but I love my Tusker so I gave it the honor of drawing blood. I had no problem filleting out the salmon that day or gutting them to get the eggs and the hearts.

Tony

e74f364d-e216-42bf-8e74-73e4a3bcfea8_zps1593169c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just got my babies back from Okuden
DAFBFEAD-29A6-499C-BC05-52D647892DF2.jpg

412A580E-4977-42AA-9AC9-06A706F1860A.jpg

The mark of quality
385EB694-8D1B-493C-977C-E440ADCE8959.jpg

The Tusker Companion sheath is perfect, I can throw my war belt on over it and there's no conflict of equipment, retention is just how I like it. A solid "clack" drawing and inserting the knife, while being easy enough to draw consistently without issue.

I highly recommend Okuden sheaths.

Did some yard work with the Big Boar and companion over the long weekend.
157.jpg

158.jpg

159.jpg

and the faithful companion
163.jpg

Back