Gossman Knives picture thread

I received Anniversary knife #5 today. Great knife!

John

2yjqx4k.jpg

Thanks for posting. keep em coming.:thumbup: if possible, I'd like to see some action pics.
Scott

well, Bruce C. (ilbruche) just sent me pics of my JUST rehandled PSK.

What do you think?

I am SUPER HAPPY!!!! Can't wait to hold it. it's going hiking this next friday. Gonna take the camera and have some fun.

FYI, I asked Bruce to NOT cover the end holes in case I need to baton the end into a log, etc.

Brett

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

Which one, third down from the top? That's one I call the pocket hunter. 7" overall with a 3" semi skinner blade. That one has stag.
Scott
It would be the third one down from the top in the first photo. Also featured in pic 2, 3, and 4. I do like that pocket hunter though:thumbup:

What's the model of knife, no choil, with brown scales, I love it!!

If you mead the one with the olive micarta scales it's a coil-less mini-tusker I think that k.estela had Scott make the finished blade and the had a custom gunsmith add the scales. That knife is built for punishment!

Thanks Marcelo, figures I'd fall in love with a pure one-off. That is a beauty:thumbup:

well, Bruce C. (ilbruche) just sent me pics of my JUST rehandled PSK.

What do you think?

I am SUPER HAPPY!!!! Can't wait to hold it. it's going hiking this next friday. Gonna take the camera and have some fun.

FYI, I asked Bruce to NOT cover the end holes in case I need to baton the end into a log, etc.

Brett

IMG_4399.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4402.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4404.jpg

brett--- that came out awesome... i like it....:eek: bruce does some great work... i recently got a few of his firesteels...:thumbup:

brett--- that came out awesome... i like it....:eek: bruce does some great work... i recently got a few of his firesteels...:thumbup:

man, I agree. Bruce does amazing work and he's great to deal with.

I am def. looking forward to having this in my hand.

Brett

here is the sheath Bruce made for me.

It's a combo necker and belt sheath!

psksheath.jpg

psksheath2.jpg

psksheath3.jpg

thanks,
brett

She ain't done yet. You can see I haven't even tied and cut off the sinew yet. Still needs to have the edges burnished, wet formed, etc, etc.

I dyed it with a combination of cordovan and chocolate brown. It was a fun knife to work on.

Back