Gossman Knives picture thread

No action pictures, yet, just posing.

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

Oh my... way toooooo shiny.... hurts the eyes.... gotta get out there and work that beauty, MRpink! :)

Nice photoshoot!

Ok, well just some quick pics before I take these puppies out and play this weekend..... :) The PSK's I have had for quite a while, beat the hell out of them, and they still rock. The PSKsr I got a few weeks ago, and a WTK. Have another PSKsr to match the WTK on the way. :)

gotgossmanva8.jpg

My wife's user PSK with a On Scene Tactical Sheath
psk3bq8.jpg

My two user PSKs On Scene Tactical Sheath
pskjr1and2gw3.jpg

My PSKsr
psksrlp4.jpg

My Wtk
wtkjw4.jpg

Ok, so they are all poser pics, but I will try and get some action pics if I can. My camera isnt the best... :(

I see you got the patches. :thumbup: Those original PSK's look great!
Scott

Thanks... and yeah I know they look great, work great.... I wish you didnt build such a good knife there Buddy, makes it really tough to justify buying more of them from you... :D

On the serious side, I am going to parawrap my two user blades this weekend if I get the chance, same way you showed in the post here. Gotta match at least on of them to the PSKsr. Hell, I might even CLEAN one of them.. :)

hey all,

I thought I would go ahead and post some pics of my new psk with stag and my pskjr with bone handles.

I have a feeling the JR is going to become my new best friend. I love them both Scott!

Brett

misc009.jpg

misc013.jpg

misc014.jpg

misc018.jpg

Dang Brett, those are some nice knives!

thanks Guys. The next one on my list is a stag Jr. That's gonna be sweet!

If you guys don't have a JR, you really need one. I'm am so impressed with the feel of it in hand. It's gonna be a great all around, utility knife.

All glory be to scott...:D

Take care,
Brett

Hey guys, I'm having a blast with the PSK Sr. It is developing a nice patina. Here it is with some wild black cherries. They are nice and ripe around here right now. Very edible, yum yum:)

Hear is a photograph I took of my WTK (A2) and did a little photo editing to add one of Scott's new patches!
SG-BF-01.jpg

Last edited:
I attempted to fix the issue[?]

Let me know if you can not view the picture, of the WTK. And then I will just use this computer as a boat anchor!

Back