Gossman Knives PSN passaround

Jake and Mike, what size shirt do you wear? I know I still have large and extra large shirts available. May have some medium, have to check.
Scott

Thanks Scott. This knife has may have been sharpened with a stone rather than stropped. It looks like it has a small V bevel developing. That could be throwing off the geometry a lil.

Here are a few pics I just snapped to show the micro bevel.

Could be Tony. One problem I've seen with passarounds is each person has a different method of sharpening. It happened with the last passaround, PSK Sr. When I got that knife back it was pretty dull. About 10 minutes with hand sharpeners and it was shaving again. Knives are personal items and each person sets the edge to their likeness.
Scott

Tony, check your email from a couple days ago, pls send this one off to CDDOGFAN, mapper66 won't be home for the passaround.

Got it, your right. I misread the email.

It will be on the way to cddogfan by 10 am

Great review Tony! You missed a crucial picture though that showed your level of concentration with the task at hand.

Scott, I'm sending you an e-mail about getting one of those shirts in XL, that logo absolutely rocks!
naughty.gif

Got the PSN Friday. First impressions are good. Got here sharp but not shaving. Really like the size. Used it today while out turkey hunting and fishing. When I got it I was trying to decide if I wanted to get one well I think I may have lost my PSK this morning turkey hunting if I can not find it I might replace it with the PSN. I am going back in the morning to look for it and do some more hunting. Will post pics and full review later after more use.

Sorry I didn't get it shaving sharp. I couldn't find my strop and only had 1k grit sand paper......:eek:

Good luck finding your PSK bro!

Thanks for the reviews so far. Look forward to yours cd. sorry to hear about your PSK, hope it turns up.
Scott

Jake and Mike, what size shirt do you wear? I know I still have large and extra large shirts available. May have some medium, have to check.
Scott

Scott--- i would love a size L shirt if you still have one available..:thumbup: i'll send you a PM...thanks...

mike

I apologize Scott, I dropped the ball on this one. Cddogfan, email inbound.

Please remember to email tracking numbers to the recipient, Scott and myself, as well as posting that the PSN has been sent and that it has been received.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:
It is going out tomarrow. Sorry for having it so long. Really busy lately with work and family but whos not. I will send the e-mails with the numbers tomarrow after I ship it.

Back