Gosstoberfest 2012

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Posting this up so you can make plans to attend. Gosstoberfest this year is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 5, 6, 7 2012. The address is
2419 Whiteford, Rd.
Whiteford, Md. 21160
I will post other info as it gets closer.
Anyone planning to attend post here. It would be nice to get a head count.
Thanks
Scott

I'm gonna plan on coming. My son's birthday is that weekend, and I hope I can work it out to make it.

Gonna be there in my brand new (used but new to me) truck ready to learn some skills and wheel and deal. Hoping to be there all day Saturday. Always enjoy seeing friends and old faces, and drooling over knives and gear.

I'm still planning on coming up, but probably won't be a definite till closer to time. If it works out I'll probably be there Sat. in the AM.

I know it's getting close now, Sam Adams Octoberfest is on the shelves. :D
Scott

I noticed! :thumbup: and don't forget the Harpoon Oktoberfest. Good stuff. this is my favorite time of year. football is starting. night's getting cooler. heck yeah.

Less then two weeks away. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new folks this year. The raffle Gossman knife this year is a 5 1/2" blade Deer Creek, S7 steel.
Scott

I really wanted to try to get down to this. But, it's not looking good. I haven't completely given up hope, but i realize time is running out.

I really wanted to try to get down to this. But, it's not looking good. I haven't completely given up hope, but i realize time is running out.

I would love to meet you there man. Hope you can still try to make it.

Andy, I will be there!

Thanks Dan. Would love to have gone and put some faces to names. But, it's a hike from VT and not a ton of extra travel money....so am doubtful right now.

Thanks Dan. Would love to have gone and put some faces to names. But, it's a hike from VT and not a ton of extra travel money....so am doubtful right now.

Wish you could have made it. Always a great time.
Here's the giveaway knife. 5 1/2" Deer Creek, S7 steel.
Scott

longdc.jpg

No kidding...that thing is sweet, and in S7 it's just waiting for someone to put a beating on it!

Back