Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

I have a Like-New condition GSO 5.0 sheath in FDE and I am looking for straight up trade for one in same condition but in Black (only). I will pay for shipping both ways and I will also buy the one which I want, straight out if you have a spare one. Thank you.

I'm looking for a survive 4.7 Kydex and leather dangler. I've looked numerous times at Sagewood's website, but none are for sale. Can anyone help me out?
Dean

Hi Dean,

You might google azwelke.com and let him know what you want. He's a kydex bender that frequents here, and he has a 4.7 on hand.

Dave

I'm looking for a survive 4.7 Kydex and leather dangler. I've looked numerous times at Sagewood's website, but none are for sale. Can anyone help me out?
Dean
The old 4.1 dangler from Sagewood has the same spacing as the 4.7. Chiral Gromlin (look him up in the Survive group on Blade Forums) makes a really nice universal kit, too. Azwelke is a great guy, too. It's wonderful to have such great third party options.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have an extra (new spec) 5.1 sheath in coyote tan that I would like to trade for a spring FDE.

Also, I would like to trade my coyote tan 4.7 sheath for a black one, if someone is willing.

Both are new and unused. Thanks guys!

Looking for ghost jade handles for the 2016 5.1 willing to trade red linen handles. Thanks.

Have an extra 5.1 sheath in light tan, not sure about the maker. Need old style 5.1 handles.

FWIW - I have about 10 or 12 sets of 4.1 and 5 to 7/7 & 1 extra set of black 10 canvas scales. Most of them are camo canvas micarta. I also have a few black canvas and linen scales. Some are used and some aren't.

Hi OBX351...

Just wonderin about some camo micarta scales for old spec 4.1

Last edited:
Also interested in brown micarta for an old spec 4.1 .... Already have one set, but it has a bow drill divot in the left side. I won't use the divot but I like the color ... Would like to replace these... Anyone want to trade ??
Even willing to sweeten the deal if necessary !!

Last edited:
fbhandler , the 4.1 got to its new home safely ?

Also i am looking for some canvas or textured g 10 scales for new spec 5.1 , i have green linen on my 5.1 now.

Ok i need assistance, i need a set of tumbled hardware (old spec) for either a 4.1, 5, 5.1, 6, or 7.

Can trade a set of camo ones in a week but also need a set of black canvas 4.1 scales..with wider lanyard hole only please, and thank you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok i need assistance, i need a set of tumbled hardware (old spec) for either a 4.1, 5, 5.1, 6, or 7.

And also a set of black canvas 4.1 scales..with wider lanyard hole only please, and thank you.

http://surviveknives.com/gso-4-1-fasteners/

There is only black oxide in stock though. You could try contacting them to see if they have any kicking around or just tumble an oxide set.

Yea i already looked on there. Don't have either things i need lol

Can trade a set of camo ones in a week

And also a set of black canvas 4.1 scales..with wider lanyard hole only please, and thank you.

Hey Bobby..
Just wondering if you found what ya needed ??

Back