Got extra Survive! Knives supplies?

Looks like usps decided i didn't need tumbled hardware as it was returned to sender ripped open...which means i no longer will have spare blacks. Sorry bro.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No worries Bobby. Thank you for your kind consideration and offer. Hope ypu didn't lose out on that deal!

No worries Bobby. Thank you for your kind consideration and offer. Hope ypu didn't lose out on that deal!
I may have another set for a 10 around somewhere..if i remember right it came with a set of both.

I may have another set for a 10 around somewhere..if i remember right it came with a set of both.

I really appreciate your great effort. If they show up, they show up and if they don't please don't go out of your way!

I'm looking for a set of GSO 3.5 old spec G10 black or orange handles. Will compensate handsomely for some.
PM me please and let me know if you are willing to part with your extras.
Thanks, Marcus.

Looking for: old spec 4.1 green canvas, no divot, large opening

Have to get rid of: old spec 4.1 brown canvas, divot, small opening.

Thanks guys,

Just puttin out the feelers here guys.. Anyone interested in trading me a "BLK" old spec 4.1 sheath, for an "OD" one ??

Last edited:
Have a set of Black G10 (Pre-Production Dimpled test) Dimpled handles for the 3.5 (old spec). I would like to trade them for a set of orange. They are a set of the first handles to be dimpled. Pm me for the trade or Notajerryskid@yahoo.com

Are we aloud to post Survive Knives for sale here or trade here?

We haven't been able to get a thread for sales like the fiddleback fleamarket thread in this subforum yet. I hope we see one someday. For now it still needs to be sold in the 'production fixed blade' sales forum. You can sure give a shout out in the 'heads-up' thread on this forum, though, if you decide to list one there. We all try to watch the sales forum and leave a post in the heads up thread here in this subforum if there's a S!K there.

Cool thanks

We haven't been able to get a thread for sales like the fiddleback fleamarket thread in this subforum yet. I hope we see one someday. For now it still needs to be sold in the 'production fixed blade' sales forum. You can sure give a shout out in the 'heads-up' thread on this forum, though, if you decide to list one there. We all try to watch the sales forum leave a post in the heads up thread if there's a S!K there.

Looking for a set of coyote G10 scales for a 5.

Have a new set of orange and a new set of black micarta with bowdrill divot I'd be willing to trade for the coyotes as in my two for your 1

Back