Got My Psk!!!!

Well, long story short, the PO lost my PSK and was absolutely no help finding it. I have a locked mail box and there's no way to get in.
Well, they showed it delivered monday but NO knife. I called PO and they 'investigated' it with no luck.
scott was SO nice and offered another PSK but we settled on a credit for my WSK on order.
today, to my utter shock and surprise, there's a package in my door at home. It turns out the PO put my box in the person's box below mine. The PO didn't even bother to check that box. the person finally checked her mail and then brought over my package.

I AM SO FREAKING PUMPED. it's such a solid little knife. I thought it would be too small, but it actually fits my hand perfect.

thanks scott!!!!!

i'll post some pics later tonight.

Brett:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Great! It's always a worry for me until I know knives I ship are in the persons hand. So glad it made it to you. :thumbup:
Scott

thanks scott. it was my first (almost) lost knife adn it wasn't a good feeling.
thanks for your patience and willingness to help.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

brett

p.s. love the patch. getting sewed onto my pack tonight.

Glad you like the patch. I've got some new patches (new design) coming sometime next week. I'll post a pic when I get them.
Scott

Glad you like the patch. I've got some new patches (new design) coming sometime next week. I'll post a pic when I get them.
Scott

sweet. let me know how much and I can have you send with my PSKK sr to ilbruche.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

brett

hey scott, can I assume I should wipe O1 down with tuffcloth after use like other carbon steels?

thanks!
brett

Just picked up my PSK with green micarta scales from Scott this afternoon, great little knife!

Well, long story short, the PO lost my PSK and was absolutely no help finding it. I have a locked mail box and there's no way to get in.
Well, they showed it delivered monday but NO knife. I called PO and they 'investigated' it with no luck.
scott was SO nice and offered another PSK but we settled on a credit for my WSK on order.
today, to my utter shock and surprise, there's a package in my door at home. It turns out the PO put my box in the person's box below mine. The PO didn't even bother to check that box. the person finally checked her mail and then brought over my package.

I AM SO FREAKING PUMPED. it's such a solid little knife. I thought it would be too small, but it actually fits my hand perfect.

thanks scott!!!!!

i'll post some pics later tonight.

Brett:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Glad you got it. I've been reading about how excited you were about the knife, and feared the thought of it being lost in the postal vaccum might push you over the edge!:D

Glad to hear it all ended well. :thumbup:;)

ETA: Congrats on the new forum Scott, I'm sure it will serve you well.

Glad you got it. I've been reading about how excited you were about the knife, and feared the thought of it being lost in the postal vaccum might push you over the edge!:D

You are so right. I was SOOOOOOO CLOSEEE to snapping...:eek::eek::eek:

It's safe and sound around my neck as I type. alrready it's cut open three bags of cat good, some boxes and a few other things.

I LOVE it. Now I have to fight with myself when I get my PSK sr on which to carry.

Oh, if all life's choices were so 'win, win'.

Brett

ETA: Congrats on the new forum Scott, I'm sure it will serve you well.

Thanks! This is fun, glad I decided to do it.
Scott

my guess is it will serve you well in the business arena quite well. Coming over here from Brian Jones' post about your new forum is what roped me into buying 3 of your beauties.

the power of advertising my friend.

that, and you make KICKASS knives.

best,
brett

Thanks Brett I do enjoy knifemaking. I've finally found an outlet for my artist ability.
Scott

Ok, had to take some pics for you all. Here are a couple pics of my wife beating on that poor knife. She batoned it right into a piece of fire wood.

Love the knife scott!

Brett

p.s. damn cats insisted on being in the pics!

Attachments

• psk1.jpg
    psk1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 179
  • psk2.jpg
    psk2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 177
  • psk3.jpg
    psk3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 179
:thumbup: Congrats, Brett! Looks awesome. I'm gonna hafta get a PSK while I wait for my Massive Tusker to arrive. A year is a long wait for a perfect knife. I need another little perfect knife in the meantime!

:thumbup: Congrats, Brett! Looks awesome. I'm gonna hafta get a PSK while I wait for my Massive Tusker to arrive. A year is a long wait for a perfect knife. I need another little perfect knife in the meantime!

dude, I am DEAD serious. this knife is just about perfect for me. I thought I would find it too small, but it's perfect. the lines of it are really enchanting also. Very smooth and compact.

you WILL NOT regret getting one.

I have a WSK on order from Scott and had to order a PSK SR just to tide myself over.

Getting this little guy, after all the PO bullcrap, makes it all the more sweeter.

Hope you are well brian,
Brett

I don't think I mentioned that this one is going off to bruce (ilbruche) for osage handles and a leather neck sheath.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

(not for a few days while I play with it though)

great pics... :thumbup: those PSK's rock... i have had mine for a while now... it goes just about everywhere i do...:D

great pics... :thumbup: those PSK's rock... i have had mine for a while now... it goes just about everywhere i do...:D

agreed. Hell, with my buck 110 and my PSK, I might just be able to take over the world.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Back