Got to post this one

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Big Boar Tusker. When you hear Gossman Knives this has to be the one knife that comes to mind.
Scott

ko.jpg

Sweet Cherry wine Scott.

I've got the 9 inch version of that exact knife.

Those words are synonymous with craftsmanship and dependability. If you don't have one you are missing out on a great knife and indispensable tool. Looks great Scott.

Always nice to see these !
A2 ? I need a BB tusker in
S7 to match my polaris !

Frank

For some reason that strikes me as really cool...or rather that it would feel really cool. It's one thing to know that people in your own country are interested in your work, but it's got to be just a little more special to know someone half way across the world, with all the choices available, wants a knife from you.

I didn't realize this one is O1. Mine is A2, so it's almost the exact same knife.

Regardless, the thing I like best about my BBT is not how good it looks, but how well it performs...

Scott, if the guy who bought this knife is half as happy with it as I am, he'll be a Gossman customer for life!:thumbup:

campingharriman10-2011052.jpg

campingharriman10-2011051.jpg

campingharriman10-2011050-1.jpg

campingharriman10-2011049.jpg

flintandsteel012.jpg

flintandsteel011.jpg

flintandsteel001.jpg

flintandsteel008.jpg

[video=youtube;uASBzer2wLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASBzer2wLY[/video]

For some reason that strikes me as really cool...or rather that it would feel really cool. It's one thing to know that people in your own country are interested in your work, but it's got to be just a little more special to know someone half way across the world, with all the choices available, wants a knife from you.

We need a world map graphic with Tusker patches superimposed on places that Tuskers are.

:D

-Stan

Back