gransfors brukks american felling axe wanted

Looking for straight handled gransfors bruks American felling axe. Anyone know where I can get one or where one is for sale. Any help much appreciated

The "production is discontinued" for these axes until further notice, and one of them was sold recently at the auction site for $355. (with 32 bids).

Gransfors Bruks American Felling Axe 31" Straight Handle

Item condition:
New

Ended:
Jun 18, 2017 , 4:07PM

Winning bid:
US $355.00
[ 32 bids ]
Shipping:
$12.50 Expedited Shipping

Hey Agent_H. did you know this?

Bob

I did. I did look everywhere I could think of for him on the first round. :)

*Even checked Wood Craft of Oregon who carries GB axes this morning in my search for a billet of Ash.

guess not many people bought them compared to the scandi and small forest
Perhaps they got tired of the Americans online telling them they were making the American felling axe incorrectly. ;) Everyone knows real American felling axes had flat cheeks and flat grinds!

Chad, now that I am consuming coffee in place of IPA, my response came across kind of flippant.

I will guarantee that you had probably more than several guys here looking for your axe for sale online and like I mentioned, I did inquire in person.

BladeForums is a wide-reaching site and this seems to be the appropriate place to inquire. You wanting the GB American pattern makes as much sense as me hunting down some of the "stuff" I own.

The site does have a "Want to buy" section.
Before the dedicated Axe/Tomahawk For Sale section here the Gadgets for Sale was where a lot of axes would pass through quickly.

I scanned the last 3-4 pages and didn't see a post by you but it might be worth a try - There are daily responses so you never know who frequents through there.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/wanted-to-buy-gadgets-gear.800/

st croix falls,wisconsin cl been on there 2months wants 2hundred for it looks brand new,email him an offer worst he can say is no

Chad, now that I am consuming coffee in place of IPA, my response came across kind of flippant.

I will guarantee that you had probably more than several guys here looking for your axe for sale online and like I mentioned, I did inquire in person.

BladeForums is a wide-reaching site and this seems to be the appropriate place to inquire. You wanting the GB American pattern makes as much sense as me hunting down some of the "stuff" I own.

The site does have a "Want to buy" section.
Before the dedicated Axe/Tomahawk For Sale section here the Gadgets for Sale was where a lot of axes would pass through quickly.

I scanned the last 3-4 pages and didn't see a post by you but it might be worth a try - There are daily responses so you never know who frequents through there.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/wanted-to-buy-gadgets-gear.800/
thank you so much

ask him if he will ship it first,go from there it doesn't have a straight handle if you get him to saw it off you save on shipping order a straight handle.I bet the market for 200 dollar axes is pretty small in his town,offer whatever you want ya never can tell

Back