Great Eastern Cutlery ( GEC ) group shots / photo requests

Thanks, the less less I plan the photo, the better I do. That 66 jigged Yellow Rose has turned out to be a lot more knife than I imagined.

9b10352a5aa6a0214f8e6d941a3a3f02.jpg

I have a comparison of the different clip profiles if anyone was interested. I thought the Heartland Clip was going to be to big in the pocket but it rides about the same as my 77 or maybe better.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Some real eye candy there Harry. Hey, what's the medalion next to the Beer Scout?

That is a slug punched out of the Beer Barrel metal hoops . Each of the Charred Oak Beer Barrel Beer Scouts was Serialized and the Slug also has the Serial Number stamped on it on one side and BS is stamped on the other . Kind of a nice un-anticipated touch .
Thanks for the kind words James .
Did you get your Rogers Jigged Walnut Bone Min Trapper yet ???

Harry

Last edited:
Thanks for the info Harry, quite interesting. No not yet on the mini-trapper. It was scheduled to have been delivered two days ago. Seems to have fallen into a postal black hole, no tracking update in three days. :mad::( Hoping to hear something tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

Looking at all my "GEC's" this morning. I'm very greatful to have amassed such an amazing collection already. These are in order of which I purchased them. With the #98 left out of the row, it should be somewhere in the middle. I'm gonna keep it rollin' with another one arriving next week :)

Here's a 65 nestled in between some 48s. Hope it helps. Sorry for the bad photo - I couldn't find any decent light in the house.

33326866410_512ee812ee_k.jpg

Thanks for the help, I'm kicking around getting a 65 and couldn't wrap my head around the size. On paper it doesn't sound too much bigger than the 48's. Your picture helps me see the blade size looks bigger than I expected compared to a 48. Super nice collection of 48's! :thumbup:

Thanks, glad I could help. I like the 65, but it is pretty good sized. It hasn't seen much time outside of its tube.

Back