Great Eastern Cutlery ( GEC ) group shots / photo requests

1zl6lhz.jpg

Looking at all my "GEC's" this morning. I'm very greatful to have amassed such an amazing collection already. These are in order of which I purchased them. With the #98 left out of the row, it should be somewhere in the middle. I'm gonna keep it rollin' with another one arriving next week :)

Shock, any chance you could post comparison pics of the main on your American Whittler and the main on your 15's or 77?

Thanks in advance

I've been on a quest to get one of each of the GEC patterns that have a closed length under 3 inches.... They are 06 Pemberton, 09 Esquire, 18 Beagle, 18 Coyote, and the 22 Magnum (let me know if I missed some).. I really like the little guys.....

lg5.JPG lg6.JPG

I'd love to be able to pick up an 06, 09, and 22 eventually. The 18s didn't pull me away from my Case Peanuts, but I think the other patterns won't compete so directly.

Great pic, lamco3!

I'd love to be able to pick up an 06, 09, and 22 eventually. The 18s didn't pull me away from my Case Peanuts, but I think the other patterns won't compete so directly.

Great pic, lamco3!
I have the peanut also, and I like it also... I haven't carried the 06 and the 09, but have carried the 22 quite a bit.. Really like it.....

Back