• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Greatknives Great prices Andrew Kuntz - Spark - Hall of Shame Request

Everything has been said before
There's nothing left to say anymore
When it's all the same
You can ask for it by name

magicman

in the hall of shame

This thread has been copied to the Hall Of Shame.
(Did not know I could do that) :D.

he got me for 70.00 i didn't know there were so many of us . iam on his face book so i know he is going for his series seven licence. i wonder how the SEC would feel about him being such a scum bag? or the post master general? this guys gonna be my pet project for a couple days i'll see if i cant give him some of what he got coming. oh yeah if anybodys in tampa area i can pretty much tell you were he's going to be on any given night.the little turd loves to shoot his mouth off on how drunk he gets and were he's doing it. so if you want to go show him some love , i'll pay for the gas!
thanx,
jason

From reading the BF thread about this guyI got the impression he not only is a thief but also a psycho. To the lions!

This jerk burned me for $115. Does anyone know the process for filing a complaint against him legally?

I just filed a complaint with the Tampa police department. Hopefully they'll shut this guy down. I referenced several threads here on BF as evidence. If other people would file as well it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Few weeks ago I got from him followig emali:

"Dear friend:
i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic products.Now the company is under sales promotion, all the products are sold nearly at its cost. Original Products + Best Quality + Brand New + Warranty + Quick Shipping + 100% Secure. the price is a surprising happiness to you! It is realy a good chance for shopping., please contact them as soon as possible!!!!

The web address: http://www.electronics-brand.com "

It seems like Andrew is trying to swith the market and rob many others people. I whis to stop his e-business activity for good.

a victim from Poland
Andrzej

His website, and his ebay store seems to have disapeared. Probably moved on to some other form of fraud.

Good Riddance Andrew Kunz

Lots of them. Just remembering how many people got burned here and now I find out he is still taking a living elsewhere. I placed a want ad on the site giving everybody a warning about his business reputation. Others may want to add their own barbs. JTYWLTK. Thanks.

Back