GSO 2.7 passaround and signup thread

Well looky what came today, tiny lil blade but still comfortable in hand. (Medium/ Large gloves)

Size comparison next to the folders i had on me. Look forward to testing it out.

Btw wth is this ball of hair looking thing that was in the box silver? Lol
f81d3a4bc4ff9c70f8337d1486179101.jpg
a4014694c3c97c6a02fbb4538ad98b1e.jpg
cbff1c1050866c94fa01e66e837910d6.jpg
f191ccdaafbf1211d618991d601d0b2d.jpg
2a5cca0e92e59eb2cee96f2a69fb2778.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Looks like a ball of jute twine for making fire. Maybe Silver caughed up a hairball??!!

Oh yeah that thing. I scooped it up from my shower drain the day I shipped the 2.7 out :D

I believe that is a little treat from Grog. Riz's first guess was correct ;)

I couldn't make myself ugly up the spine of another man's blade, but I bet that waxy twine would take a spark!

The wife said it was a cute lil blade btw, almost had to box it right back up lol

Well, as luck would have it, I was too deep on the list to get the 2.7 before my son's deer hunt. He tagged out opening day on a mature mule deer doe during the antlerless youth only hunt. This was the second deer I've processed entirely with the GSO 3.5.
4562fc83d22ef7a252e9deab81c7776b.jpg

e9ed533f8ec13da66c3f92dabfaac074.jpg

And, I forgot to remove my watch before I got into it.
c4b24f8e0a20dffe85d5347977b97d42.jpg

You can skip me on the pass around, because my own 2.7 should ship before long.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Bobby's said he'd be ready to ship it out next week, you sure you don't want to mess with it for a bit? Looks like we're about wrapped up on this. Thanks to all the people that have been a part of this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bobby's said he'd be ready to ship it out next week, you sure you don't want to mess with it for a bit? Looks like we're about wrapped up on this. Thanks to all the people that have been a part of this.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Looks like I am doing a brief elk trip on 11/17... My buddy asked me to come out, and I think I can get away. If he can find them and shoot straight, maybe he'll let me hack on his bull for a minute. :)

Bobby, PM me if you don't still have my address.

Who has the other 2.7? I figured after Grog let us all beat up on his knives, the least he deserves is a fresh edge from Bobby. Totally up to the man himself, though.

Looks like I am doing a brief elk trip on 11/17... My buddy asked me to come out, and I think I can get away. If he can find them and shoot straight, maybe he'll let me hack on his bull for a minute. :)

Bobby, PM me if you don't still have my address.

Hey bud i pmd you..need your address

O and encase anyone who handled it was wondering why it's a factory second..the grind is off on it slightly...the primary bevel on the flag side was ground higher than the logo side making it a tad unsymetrical.

Dan I'd be happy if I could just fondle it the next time I pass by your way (that is if it's not already half way across the country in someone else's possession at the moment, lol)

Been a long time Jim, I haven't had to fend off crackheads at a truck stop since our last biscuits and gravy stop :) "Hey man, you going to Omaha?" "Oh shit, what's that in the back of your truck?!" This is all winding down, I can mail if to you or we can hopefully get together and put it to work. My sister moved in with a douchebag, that's kinda killed my Scoutmaster aspirations, but I'd still love to take them out for some fun times.

842d48c6ca3d16fbc16cd753d22a90dd.jpg

I can promise that the edge will not be the same when it leaves my possession as it was when Bobby sent it to me. My buddy has 3 days to get the job done on an elk this weekend so I can get this baby bloody.

842d48c6ca3d16fbc16cd753d22a90dd.jpg

I can promise that the edge will not be the same when it leaves my possession as it was when Bobby sent it to me. My buddy has 3 days to get the job done on an elk this weekend so I can get this baby bloody.

How do you like the wicked edge done 2.7 vs the belt edge i put on your 3.5?

Back