Gso 6 : Eta ?

I'm wondering if we could have an approximate ETA for the GSO 6. It looks like an awesom model and I can't wait to get my hands on it

Looks like from the production schedule we have the 2.7, 4.1, 4.7, 7/7, 4 limited, the 12, and then the 6. I really want a 6 too, but I'm not counting on getting one for at least another year or two. I'll just have to play with my 1st Gen, until it's time to upgrade to the new one. I'm curious to know how many of each model Factory 1st and 2nds are on order and waiting for fulfillment. That way it'll give us a better time line of future models.

It seems like survive are progressing with their output of pre-orders...so i am hoping & guessing it will be towards the end of this year.

So excited for the 6, hoping it will be that "one" knife i have been searching for

Supertac forgot the GSO 3.5.
There are four models ahead of the 6 that have not started shipping in any volume.
My suggestion is to close your eyes and pretend that your 5.1 doesn't have a choil. ;)

My suggestion is to close your eyes and pretend that your 5.1 doesn't have a choil. ;)
This sounds safer than pretending the 6 does have a choil...

As much as I want my knives I don't want S!K guessing on something so far out. No other companies share specifics about order numbers and quantities with customers. The production schedule doesn't connect to dates, but I'm thinking it is as much information as they're able to give us right now.

Supertac forgot the GSO 3.5.
There are four models ahead of the 6 that have not started shipping in any volume.

Yes, I forgot the 3.5. Thanks! I really like my 4.7's, 5.1's, which will hold me off till the 6 comes out. Whenever my 4.1 shows up I'll have my fix for a few weeks :)

I'm dying for a 6. I think I'm going to try to trade my DTK Honey Badger for one when they come out.

My best bet for now would be to get a 5.1 and weld the choil shut lol

I just cancelled my 6 order (placed Sept 2015), this waiting game is not for me! I am currently waiting on my 4.1 (July 2015) preorder now, I'll be moving from AZ to WA in a couple months and I am anxious to get it before the move. If I can find a 6 second or something down the road I will try and snag one but I am not doing any more preorders, period.

I just cancelled my 6 order (placed Sept 2015), this waiting game is not for me! I am currently waiting on my 4.1 (July 2015) preorder now, I'll be moving from AZ to WA in a couple months and I am anxious to get it before the move. If I can find a 6 second or something down the road I will try and snag one but I am not doing any more preorders, period.
I give it to you boppstar you are a very patient customer to wait almost 2 years for a knife.GOOD LUCK on the 4.1,no way I Would wait 2 years for a knife.The World might end before you see that 4.1 knife.lol

I give it to you boppstar you are a very patient customer to wait almost 2 years for a knife.GOOD LUCK on the 4.1,no way I Would wait 2 years for a knife.The World might end before you see that 4.1 knife.lol

We like to talk about SURVIVE! Knives here. Most of your posts have been borderline trolling. If you have an issue with the company, take it up with them directly. I can almost guarantee slamming them here will not get you any good results. If you don't have a problem with the company then cool off and talk about knives with us.

We like to talk about SURVIVE! Knives here. Most of your posts have been borderline trolling. If you have an issue with the company, take it up with them directly. I can almost guarantee slamming them here will not get you any good results. If you don't have a problem with the company then cool off and talk about knives with us.
How is telling the TRUTH trolling?I like the quality of there knives of what I have seen in pictures and videos but when a company don't deliver when they say they will deliver then people have the right to complain as so many have on this forum,how am I any different than anybody else on this forum that has complained about the company not delivering when they plainly state on there site Factory 2nds Ship Within 90 days and some customers ordered in October & still no knife! I am just stating FACTS not TROLLING!

How is telling the TRUTH trolling?I like the quality of there knives of what I have seen in pictures and videos but when a company don't deliver when they say they will deliver then people have the right to complain as so many have on this forum,how am I any different than anybody else on this forum that has complained about the company not delivering when they plainly state on there site Factory 2nds Ship Within 90 days and some customers ordered in October & still no knife! I am just stating FACTS not TROLLING!

Oh I get it. There's plenty to complain about and plenty of people do it. I can't stop you. But, what are you hoping to accomplish? Will repeated "stating of facts" get you your knife sooner? The reality is it doesn't get you anywhere and just takes away from the experience of others here.

Oh I get it. There's plenty to complain about and plenty of people do it. I can't stop you. But, what are you hoping to accomplish? Will repeated "stating of facts" get you your knife sooner? The reality is it doesn't get you anywhere and just takes away from the experience

I know it is not your fault Silver,not trying to get nothing started.I just wish customers on here could get there knives in a reasonable amount of time & that includes myself.I was just mainly replying to people that have posted comments about how long they have been waiting.Its all good bro if they don't deliver on time I will just request a refund even though I Would love to have my 4.1

I just wish customers on here could get there knives in a reasonable amount of time

I'm in full agreement with you there. I'm waiting on preorders too and I hope for us AND them that they can meet the deadlines they set and get through this back log.

For what it's worth, I hope your 4.1 arrives before the deadline. Let us know how you like it if it does.

Looks to be awhile still for the GSO-6, the GSO-12 is ahead of it and it hasn't been sent to be cut yet. The grinding and finishing seem to take the longest and according to the website there are several models in this stage.
Once the GSO-12 goes to be cut, then I will start to get a little excited as there shouldn't be a ton of orders for such a large blade and that means the GSO-6 will be cut shortly afterwards.

Really hope the GSO-6 materializes by the end of the year, as it will be nearing 2 years at that point since I ordered mine. Plus if I have a CPK "not a survival knife" in Delta 3V before then, I will be hard pressed to not cancel my order if the wait for the GSO-6 extends into 2018.

Plus if I have a CPK "not a survival knife" in Delta 3V before then, I will be hard pressed to not cancel my order if the wait for the GSO-6 extends into 2018.

I ordered 2 of those so the 6 better get moving or I won't be able to own one. And the 12 is at the 2 year mark now so I'm wondering if it'll hit 3 before I lose my patience and cancel it.

Back