• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRADED **GTC Plasma

Krinsky1965

Gold Member
I am selling my GTC Plasma H/C (Hidden Clip) with San Mai Blade. This knife has a unique and attractive pattern that Gus hand worked into the titanium along both sides of the frame. The knife has a quick action and a solid lock-up around 10%. this is a full size knife and measures 9-5/8" overall, 5-1/2' closed with a weight of 6.8 ounces. The centering slightly favors the presentation side but this is slight and does not affect the performance of the knife. The original GTC COA and pouch are both included. I am available for photo or video request as well as any questions by D.M. or email, email is always best at bobkrinsky@hotmail.com . My asking price is TRADED I pay for USPS Priority shipping with insurance but any fees must be paid by the buyer.

GTC Plasma Clip Side.jpg

US sales only, no exceptions (not even for you). You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives. Please keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review all of the photos and information carefully and feel free to pm or email me (bobkrinsky@hotmail.com ), email is best with any question you might have. I will accept payment via PayPal (with verified US PayPal address and US funded), USPS MO, or check (case by case). I will ship via USPS Priority within one business day of receiving funds.

I reserve the right to accept or decline an offer to purchase based on a buyer's overall history on the forum.

For trades; I'm looking for not necessarily in any order: Jeremy Marsh, Lee Williams, Daniel Galloway, John Barker, William Randolph, Tuffknives GB, GTC’s, Todd Begg Customs, Jeff Vandermeulen, Peter Rassenti, Tom Mayo, Todd Rexford, Todd or Frank Fischer or that “special knife” but if you have other offers, I'm happy to hear them. I'll trade up or down and cash can be added either way. Worst I can do is pass and don't hesitate to ask, I do like to trade up!

Attachments

• GTC Plasma Presentation.jpg
    GTC Plasma Presentation.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 51
  • GTC Lock-up.jpg
    GTC Lock-up.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 45
  • GTC Plasma Centering.jpg
    GTC Plasma Centering.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Back