Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GianniLion

LionSteel Moderator
I am sorry fo this problem.
LionSteel will guarantee all the customers that are not happy.
We are producing three pins with different size. Everyone will have one of each in order to find the one that work well for his own knife.
In any case if there is someone that are not able to do that by himself, or the new pins do not solve the problem, we guarantee to fix the knife's problem by our hands.
In the next hours, togheter with RYP, we will find the right way to move.

The Standar version do not have this problem.
Tomorrow we will send the first delivery to US

Will the 3 pins be automatically sent to owners of the Limited Edition or must we request them from DPxGear ??

Will the 3 pins be automatically sent to owners of the Limited Edition or must we request them from DPxGear ??

We will give the answer before the end of this day.
Let me find the right way with RYP.

Gianni,

Thanks for coming in and letting us know what is going on. It is nice to deal with companies who care as much about thier customers as you & RYP do. It sounds like you guys are on track to get everyone taken care of. Now if people will just be patient enough to let you guys do your thing....:thumbup:

I'm sure that Lionsteel will send to RYP and RYP will send to us. For Lionsteel to ship three pins to 250 users internationally will cost a fortune. Personally, I can wait an extra week or two to save them the money.

Best, Les.​

I am sorry fo this problem.
LionSteel will guarantee all the customers that are not happy.
We are producing three pins with different size. Everyone will have one of each in order to find the one that work well for his own knife.
In any case if there is someone that are not able to do that by himself, or the new pins do not solve the problem, we guarantee to fix the knife's problem by our hands.
In the next hours, togheter with RYP, we will find the right way to move.

Re. bolded part: I am sooo happy that the regular production is making its way to the US of A. I drool at the idea of having mine soon!

PS: Gianni, siete veramente grandi alla Lionsteel. Si vede che siete una ditta con stile e classe per il modo con il quale state risolvendo il problemino avuto dagli utenti dell'edizione limitata. Congratulazioni!

very stand up thing to do. thanks for the quick response to this even before some of us have received the knives. i look forward to future products from both parties.

Thank you for the update:thumbup:

Are you saying all the standard knives you looked at have the blade tip fully inside the handles?

How many seperate deliveries will there be of the standard edition, and will the remaining deliveried be shipped the following Monday, Tues, etc?

The solution RYP and yourself came up with sounds like a good idea with the three pins.

Thank you for the update:thumbup:

How many seperate deliveries will there be of the standard edition, and will the remaining deliveried be shipped the following Monday, Tues, etc?

We have called back the first delivery in order to controll each knife.
The tomorow shipping should had been the second one.

Gianni thank you for the update, all of us lowly production model customers are very glad to hear they are shipping. You said the standard models do not have the blade gap problem, was this fixed after SHOT show? I was noticing the same problem on the pictures that were taken of the production models at SHOT. I'm just curious if you will be shipping the replacement pins with them if they do have the problem. Thanks for getting involved in the forum!

Thank you Gianni for posting, and that is great that you are prepared with variable sizes for people to accomodate the differences, and to catch the shipment before its sent. [luckily, I am a Mr.DP owner, and have pre-ordered a production version], so I am happy that I will be getting the replacement pins, and that the production versions are fixed and being sent out.

sounds like a good solution!

looking forward to geting mine, will probably get a production version in the near future too.

and i'm looking forward to hearing more about the LionSpy, HEAT and all the other stuff that you're working on. one is too many and a dozen ain't enough! :D

Will the different size pins effect the detent? Seems like if the blade sits lower it would go past the detent to secure the blade when closed. I don't know that for sure, just speculation. Have you found that it is a problem?

also with a different or smaller pin what about the cutting edge of the blade sticking out the other side....it is pretty close as it is now?....I can touch the back of the cutting edge with my little finger.

GianniLion !

You made the knives , was the tip & artwork problems , not noticed in the quality control,

and did you tell DPx about it prior to shipping the knives ?

1234,,,,,,,,:)

Any questions regarding DPx HEST products should be sent to customerservice@dpxgear.com not Gianni. Gianni makes one of our knives but does not deal directly on replacement or warranty items.

and hey hey...no secret code talking here :))

PS: Gianni, siete veramente grandi alla Lionsteel. Si vede che siete una ditta con stile e classe per il modo con il quale state risolvendo il problemino avuto dagli utenti dell'edizione limitata. Congratulazioni!

I am sorry fo this problem. ...
Gianni,

I want to thank you for your sincere apology. It's the first time I've seen anyone in this matter actually use the word "sorry", and for for that, I truly appreciate this experience. I'm glad someone actually stepped up and apologized. As a consumer, sometimes just hearing this one little word can make all the difference. Such is the case for me regarding Lion Steel. You have my respect.

In the future, I will be purchasing one of your Lion Steel knives. I'm confident its quality will exceed all my expectations.

Regarding the DPx HEST Folder, I will be formally canceling my order and requesting a full refund, which I will be taking up with DPx Gear.

I just wanted to let you know that it has nothing to do with Lion Steel.

Again, thank you for your apologetic response in all this. I wish Lion Steel continued success.

My very best regards,

risen

Last edited:
Any questions regarding DPx HEST products should be sent to customerservice@dpxgear.com not Gianni. Gianni makes one of our knives but does not deal directly on replacement or warranty items.

and hey hey...no secret code talking here :))

:)

I was just complimenting Gianni and telling them that they are handling this little problem in a very classy way.

I guess I can't show off my Italian...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back