Guarantee

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have called back the first delivery in order to controll each knife.
The tomorow shipping should had been the second one.

Were you able to ship some standard edition knives to the USA today?

Gianni,

I want to thank you for your sincere apology. It's the first time I've seen anyone in this matter actually use the word "sorry", and for for that, I truly appreciate this experience. I'm glad someone actually stepped up and apologized. As a consumer, sometimes just hearing this one little word can make all the difference. Such is the case for me regarding Lion Steel. You have my respect.

My very best regards,

risen

:thumbup: agree. I know why people don't say sorry too much these days, it's all about legal issues and liabilities. But not everything needs to turn litigious.

Let's just wait for the fix to happen.

Gianni is a real person with a family, a family business and a passion for knives. He has shown that he wants to make the best knife for the money and he is not afraid to do what ever it take to put the best knife he can make in your hands. At no time did Gianni ever try to do anything other than make our customers satisfied. I like that. It mirrors my goal to make a manufacturer your partner not an adversary.

I have been lectured on people to have a more formal "return policy" and I say no. I want satisfied customers.

The first edition is being tuned. And I appreciate every productive comment and insight from the forum. As I said before our commitment to your satisfaction does not have a time limit or fine print.

The first edition is being tuned. And I appreciate every productive comment and insight from the forum. As I said before our commitment to your satisfaction does not have a time limit or fine print.

Are these the first batch of limited runs or the first batch of the poduction?

Do you have any knowledge of if the first batch of the standard knives shipped today?

Thanks

I have been lectured on people to have a more formal "return policy" and I say no. I want satisfied customers.

RYP...I going to go on a tangent for a moment. Bear with me. I spent many years with The Home Depot starting from 1990. The philosophy of "taking care of the customer" served us very well. Our return policy and satisfaction guarantee were very liberal and this is what customers want. Bottom line....stand behind the product you sell. Don't ask many questions to why the customer isn't satisfied. If they aren't happy in their minds then something must be wrong. Maybe it was the service, product, expectations, or whatever. At the end of the day, you want the customer to come back to you for products and to support your brand.

Even though this initial product launch has not gone without a flawless execution, I believe you are operating with the correct mindset and the willingness to care of every customer to make them satisfied. Well done!
Now hurry up and get me my knife back from Italy!:D:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back