Gun Picture Thread

daniel defense ddm4v11lw (eotech), barrett rec7 (valdada), sig mcx (acog 300aac), ar pistol

F776DD15-2ADF-49F2-ABAF-666C576DEB13_zpsokakcerz.jpg

Star / Firestar m40

Used to be my EDC, and carried well in full riding gear

Next to her big sister

FN - FNS-40c

Lovely shooter right out the box (groups are better now)

Carries well IWB for a double-stack

She's become my current EDC

Random stuff

Black powder Colt Navy replica

Wife's pink Sig Mosquito

.22 plinkers - top to bottom:
Ruger Mk-III
Beretta Neo
Sig Mosquito

Today's carry. S&W PC1911, ZT0456, Ki3452, Maratac AAA, Spooned silver worry coin.

2duhxqa.jpg

For some reason, I felt the need to pull a wheel gun out for some trigger work. Taurus Ultra-Lite Titanium 38sp, Lumintop Prince Mini, Ki3452

294otpj.jpg

My first 22, Marlin Model 60 (circa late 70's?). Browning Buckmark (early 90's).

25zrpzl.jpg

My Fathers teenage BB gun. Daisy 50th Anniversary Golden Eagle 1936. Became my first BB Gun also, some 40+ years later. My very first knife, big ole hobo (1973). Small Western Stockman of my dad's, handed on to me when I asked for it.

6yf8z6.jpg

Poker table combo. Lil' Boker Gnome, NAA Mini 22LR w/ bayonet and laser. Ever want to change the direction and liven up a diner conversation that is going south fast? Pull and set this down on the table. Convo will lighten up fast. [emoji41][emoji16]

2q8n382.jpg

And when the S&W PC1911 .45, is not on my hip, then it's the Springfield Micro Compact .45. Both absolutely amazing. And don't have a pic, but if not one of the 1911's, then it's the S&W M&P Shield in 9mm.

1zw2ejc.jpg

And for the boring nightstand duty, the Glock 22 Gen4 in .40. Seldom gets love and caress, like the carry and/or guns in the safes. A very thankleesss job. Just sits there in the bio-lock-box. Has railed light/laser battery changed out every 6-8 months.

2nicf3p.jpg

2vtz6yx.jpg

•••••••••••••••

Sent from my mind....using Tap-a-Thought. (tm)

Last edited:
CZ P-07, my weekend carry gun, (it rides in a Kramer cowhide scabbard), and a Boker Urban Trapper. I love that little Boker. I just wish the steel was a little harder.

20160816_214026_zpsubajpj8w.jpg

2 pages and only 3 NFA items.....

1975 Marlin 336 30-30 w/ Silencerco Hybrid

Sig MPX w/ AAC ECO-9

P229 w/ Tirant-9

I love me some lever actions, but that just seems like sacrilege.... ;)

Really though, that's pretty neat!

Teddy Roosevelt had a suppressed Winchester 94 in .30-30. No sacrilege about it, just uncommon. Lots of "classic" looking guns would have had cans on them and would have been normal if the $200 wasn't so out of reach back then.

So....now it'll be a spare hobby of mine. Suppressing "classic" guns. Kinda curious how a Browning SA22 would be :)

Back