Happy Fathers Day.

Right back at you!

2ANNJmC.jpg

You did indeed!! Snagged one I was looking at! LOL

Happy Fathers Day to All dads!

I have been looking at both of those models for a long time. Tried to snag a few and missed in the past. I got very lucky last week. I might release 1 after I check them out

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there in Fiddleback land! This is my second, and my wish for a Father's Day present was the time and space to sharpen my knives. Unfortunately, when I went to get the Comet to clean my sharpening stones, I realized that I had a leak in my sink plumbing that flooded my Comet container. Thankfully, it didn't flood my cabinet, but it halted my sharpening process and added something else to the "To Do" List.

Thank you and back at ya, Happy Father's Day! 8 year old made me French Toast and I bought some El Salvadorian Coffee from a local roaster to go with FD breakfast. Smoking beer can chicken and organizing my camping gear for some upcoming motorcycle camping this afternoon.IMG_0730.jpg

Thanks Andy. It's a good day when your toughest decision is choosing which runt you're going to open a father's day present with. ;)

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there in Fiddleback land! This is my second, and my wish for a Father's Day present was the time and space to sharpen my knives. Unfortunately, when I went to get the Comet to clean my sharpening stones, I realized that I had a leak in my sink plumbing that flooded my Comet container. Thankfully, it didn't flood my cabinet, but it halted my sharpening process and added something else to the "To Do" List.

Typical! I hate plumbing.

Back