Hawkrigger web belt stiff enough for concealed carry?

Look at 5:11 belts,,, they have some made for carry! Comfy to ! I have several and love them!

I have a Propper which I'm not using .50"x1.5" stiff as it's two layer ,light brown + camo. PM me if interested , no charge.

That would depend if that belt goes with what you normally wear. Many makers offer leather (single & double thickness) that would also be a good choice. For me a webbing belt doesn't go with my jeans or shorts normally worn as during the summer I don't wear a long cover garment. For carry I have Amerihide belts for jeans, a rigid Coach belt for shorts and if I'm at a firearm class I'll use my Wilderness webbed belt.

While I prefer my Hanks Amish Gunner for CCW, I also frequently carry my Glock 23 Gen4 with the glock "sport combat" OWB holster and a 5.11 TDU belt. Very comfy, sleek and lightweight. Can't say the glock disappears but it conceals well under a light button down overshirt and is much more comfortable on the trail than going IWB with the Hanks.

A web belt works with the clothes I wear and my environment. I want something in a subdued color, more outdoors and less tactical. Between work and the forum change, I lost track of this thread.

Last edited:
I have a Propper which I'm not using .50"x1.5" stiff as it's two layer ,light brown + camo. PM me if interested , no charge.
Thank you. I appreciate your generosity, but I ended up ordering a belt. I like that I can adjust the length and change out the buckle. Sorry, between work and the forum change, I lost track of this thread.

Last edited:
Back