Heavy Duty Kiridashis! For Sale - $99 Shipped

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Heavy Duty Kiridashis!

These are one of my oldest and most popular designs... extremely useful and all business!

These are rock solid and the knife body can be used for prying or when leverage is needed.

Easy to maintain... just build up a small burr fom one side then strop the reverse. The cutting geometry can be tuned easily (or depending on your preferred use. Just sharpen the back bevel for a more aggressive cut or only the microbeveled side for more edge stability/durability. This grind is more aggressive than my older Kiridashis in this style.

.26" 5160 Steel
~6" long

OD Green wrap with glow tracers - Epoxy soaked permanent cord wrap - double wrapped with gutted paracord

Forge finish - very durable, great texture holds oil well and looks great! Satin finish on grinds

Chisel grind with shallow back bevel

Fully rounded spine and fully chamfered perimeter

Saw texture on lower... looks cool and adds texture

The length on these varies from just under 6" to 6-1/4". If you have a preference just leave a note and i'll do my best to get you what you want. :)

Custom Kydex sheath is included. The sheaths have removable hardware for versatility and ease of maintenance. If the sheath gets dirty just take it apart and wash in soapy water. The hardware will never rust.... meant to use!

US Shipping is Included - International Shipping is Available

$99 Shipped at
www.fairlyknives.com

Last edited:
Wow! Very nice Daniel. I'll be getting one in the future. Selling some toys now to replace my new toys. Lol

Donnie

I have one of these and I absolutely love it, we've done many projects together!

If you're lucky enough to get one, do it now!

Definitely recommend having a couple of these - super strong and useful! Daniel the new etch looks great on these! Best Jim

Wow! Very nice Daniel. I'll be getting one in the future. Selling some toys now to replace my new toys. Lol

Donnie
Much appreciated Donnie!

I have one of these and I absolutely love it, we've done many projects together!

If you're lucky enough to get one, do it now!
Thanks for the kind words Ben!

Definitely recommend having a couple of these - super strong and useful! Daniel the new etch looks great on these! Best Jim
Big Thanks Jim! I'm really happy with the finish, much appreciated.

No freekin Red or Orange??!!
wuddup??
:D
:D I have spraypaint... I can get you a red one! With polish... give me 5 minutes... :p

Back