Hello all...Introductions

Hey guys...

New to Busse here but have been a stalking fan for years. Knife/sword enthusiast since I was a kid. After saving for a while with my paltry physician salary, I purchased my first Busse last week! Off of eBay. I thought it was a great deal, and it slipped my eye that it was a Battle Grade Battle mistress and not INFI. I was wondering if anybody could point me toward a place I can get a sheath?

Also, was wondering what the warranty on the SR-101 blades are?

Cheers

Sr101 warranty is the same.

Plenty of good sheath Smiths. David Brown for kydex, or the folks at mashed cat.

Armor all leather is good, and there are several other good leather smiths. Others will chime in with preferences.

For kydex there`s Azwelke, Mashed Cat and Buy Brown. Leather options include Armoralleather, Patriot Leather, Pirtlemade and Rainwalker Leather. Welcome to the insanity! Lifetime warranty on all Busse, Swamprat and Scrapyard knives.

Mashed Cat came up on a quick google. Would someone be able to link me to a proper fit sheath for a double talon Battle Mistress?

Thank ya for the introduction. It is appreciated.

You should run now while you still are able. After you holster, and carry, use any of these. . .

Welcome to the family.

Welcome and congrats on the score. I have Buy Brown and Mashed cat sheaths can't say enough good about them. Just shoot either one an email and they'll get you set up. I'm thinking you'll want a drop loop style for carry vs just a teklock.
Post some pics if you get a chance :)

I don't have any but that pirtle made leather is awesome. I have a buy brown

Send me a pm if you're interested in trading up. Thinking I might trade this infi combat trade bwm and sheath

20170721_215244.jpg

Mashed Cat came up on a quick google. Would someone be able to link me to a proper fit sheath for a double talon Battle Mistress?

Welcome to BF!
All you have to do is email Dave Brown (azgunnut@earthlink.net) or contact Mashed Cat and tell them you have a DTBM and they'll hook you up!

I have a "few" sheaths from Dave: ;)
32989730183_e6c790a618_b.jpg

RUN! You should know this is a disease. Cut your losses now before the hook is set. Send me that knife and I will humanely destroy it for you and humanity. If not, welcome.

Pretty sweet !!! Thanks for the pic

Welcome Jim, Now I am not the newest cherry on the block ~ yeah, there's not really a "Hello" intro, kind of have to bust through the door and make it on your own- What I find interesting is, I got my first (and second) knife from a fellow forum member through the exchange here and I highly recommend extensive study and patience to get the hang of how it works- There's a lot of dangling bait on the exchange and there's some good snags and others are shiny bobbles and trinkets. I spent a lot of time looking just to see what blew my sails and you and I both have the same "First Knife", the DTBM :D - And yes, the disease is capable of rapid growth and degeneration of disposable funds with an aggressive nature ` And that's not a completely bad thing- I refer to it as "Turning Paper Into Steel" like a magic trick` It's all about perspective :cool:
Yeah gotta get that "Battle Grade" vs "Combat Grade" thing down first, it's Busse101` there really needs to be a class - My cherry pointer of the day -the more you study the cheaper it will be but in the end, it's not going to be cheap, but what the hell ever is right? There's no such thing as a good product that's cheap, or a cheap product that's good and that's just life.

Is anybody willing to lead me to perhaps a Busse 101 list or a thread where I can better familiarize myself with the terminology? I've been stalking the site for years but finally would like to know some more ins and outs

Is anybody willing to lead me to perhaps a Busse 101 list or a thread where I can better familiarize myself with the terminology? I've been stalking the site for years but finally would like to know some more ins and outs

Hi, fourth sticky down listed in top of Busse section

Look for consolidation sticky/ thread

Back