Hello,

Hello im Etienne from the Netherlands im looking for Steve STR like to ask him some questions about pocket clips can somebody help me ? Other pocket clips sellers or tip's are welkom to.
The point is try to buy some online in the bigger stores but they all use expensive shippers like 40$ to ship a clip that fit's in a envelope. thanks

Hello im Etienne from the Netherlands im looking for Steve STR like to ask him some questions about pocket clips can somebody help me ? Other pocket clips sellers or tip's are welkom to.
The point is try to buy some online in the bigger stores but they all use expensive shippers like 40$ to ship a clip that fit's in a envelope. thanks

If you are looking for spyderco deep carry clips you might look to theoriginalspaceman (casey). Not sure of his shipping policies but is clips are excellent and fairly priced.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...clips-for-Spyderco-Delica-PM2-Manix-etc-Run-3

Forgive the delay. I have closed the clip shop down. I rarely am able to get on here. My android or my chromebook both do not allow me to even post pictures here anymore and as a result I spend more time on facebook where they load fine. Again my apologies. There is another clip source here on the forums mentioned above! Thanks
S

Back