Help with knife

I recently shipped a CRKT knife back to the factory, and the Postal Service lost it. I need recommendations on a SOG folder in the $50 range, the amount I had the other knife insured for. I don't have any SOG folders, just fixed blades, so this will be my first. All help appreciated...

slik

Not going to get a good one for 50 bucks. If your heart is set on sog... look for an old one in good nik... sog tomcat is my recommendation.

Sent from my SM-G906K using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'd look for anything used from Seiki, but for 50, you might be hunting for a while. Its always possible that you will find a user somewhere that just needs some TLC, but I wouldn't be holding my breath. At that price point, I think its better to set the funds aside, dig some more change out of the back of the couch, and accept the hole in the collection. Tough luck on the other knife though, that sucks.

+1....certainly anything from Seki will be preferable.......

Yeah, I'd look for anything used from Seiki, but for 50, you might be hunting for a while. Its always possible that you will find a user somewhere that just needs some TLC, but I wouldn't be holding my breath. At that price point, I think its better to set the funds aside, dig some more change out of the back of the couch, and accept the hole in the collection. Tough luck on the other knife though, that sucks.

Back