Help with photos

Can someone please tell me the best way to post a picture from my iphone7. I have always used Tapatalk but apparently were not getting that back. I tried a few ways that i have seen on here already with no luck.

the Imgur app is the best way I've found with my iPhone, upload your photos there and then get the links and share them here on the forums.

If you were a paid member the easiest way would be to upload the picture files directly, but that seems to be a paid member feature only. Worth it IMO.

Still having problems posting pictures on BF with this new forum never had a problem before? I have tried posting pictures from Photobucket and Imgur. When I try to hit paste it does not highlight on my BF thread so i cannot hit paste and move on to the next picture.I am totally frustrated and already had to post 2 knifes on ebay that was a DRAG. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Still not working. I am really not feelin imgur app either. At this point i have spent too much time bsing with this. I like to think i am not too techdumb but maybe i am.

Last edited:
This is what I've been getting when I paste the img link from Photobucket as I have always done in the past :/

Huh? I went to the (your) Photobucket page, copied the IMG link (with URL) and pasted above. What am I missing?

EDIT: I did this from a home computer. There must be a difference on the phone.

I just logged in on my phone, went to that page, found the share link, get links, select all on the image tag (forums, etc.), and I've pasted below.

From my phone.

In your link above you are missing parts of the link.

Copy again? Make sure it has all the characters?

%5B is a character code which represents the LH bracket = [

That's what the line is missing above: Replace that with a bracket.

I don't know why it is converting. Paste that IMG code into your post and THEN either change it, or preview it and change it.
(Stoopid Photobucket not working this morning to check. All their site links are down as I type.)

[BURL=[URL]http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Lhpanther/media/IMG_9214_zps01qg4p2s.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b486/Lhpanther/IMG_9214_zps01qg4p2s.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D[/URL]

No clue SharpByCoop SharpByCoop did as you suggested and it just deletes the whole

Instead of using the 'IMG' link, try copying the 'direct' link instead, clicking the 'image' icon at the top of the reply box, and pasting the direct link into the 'image URL' box that pops up.

No clue SharpByCoop SharpByCoop did as you suggested and it just deletes the whole

Unless I watched you post it I can't tell what's wrong. I did it in one try. Freaky.

Instead of using the 'IMG' link, try copying the 'direct' link instead, clicking the 'image' icon at the top of the reply box, and pasting the direct link into the 'image URL' box that pops up.

Yup. ^^ Try that.

Back