Help with photos

Above I just went to your Photobucket album on my Samsung smartphone and found my way to the shareable link. I had to do a 'select all' in order for it to copy everything. And then I pasted it up above.

IMG_9731_zpspgi7vrmr.jpg

^^^ Here I used the direct link method, as described above.

All done from my SS Note Android.

I dunno....

Unless I watched you post it I can't tell what's wrong. I did it in one try. Freaky.

Yup. ^^ Try that.

Above I just went to your Photobucket album on my Samsung smartphone and found my way to the shareable link. I had to do a 'select all' in order for it to copy everything. And then I pasted it up above.

IMG_9731_zpspgi7vrmr.jpg

^^^ Here I used the direct link method, as described above.

All done from my SS Note Android.

I dunno....
http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b486/Lhpanther/IMG_9214_zps5jx6dpmb.jpg

Thanks @KingMC and SharpByCoop SharpByCoop
The direct link seemed to have work.
Not sure exactly what changed? I have been posting pics the same way I have for years and then out of nowhere, something changed? I'll start using the direct method now. Thanks again guys.

This is pretty much what I see off and on too. Sometimes it loads, sometimes I get a line of text , and sometimes just

Phones have problems with the Rich Text Editor for some reason. Click the Plain Text icon in the upper right corner of the text box. Then you can paste the image link like normal.

So you have to go through a photo sharing/hosting site?
On tapatalk I could just insert the image or take a picture and insert it directly.
I am a paying member, gold, and am hoping I can just insert an image or take a picture.
Is this possible or do I have to copy/paste/insert URL?
I hope not because that would be a real bummer.
Appreciate any help/response.
Cheers

Back