Here Is A Place to discuss Archery,Bow Hunting, Ect

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
Gang heres a place were you can come an talk and post pics about Archery,Bow Hunting, Ect
THANKS BILL & CHRIS:thumbup:

MY NEW TOY

T2eC16JHJGE9nm3pmSBQ12STVS60_58_zpsbf4f2b17.jpg

KGrHqRHJFcFDT1UVnBQ12E2Kh2g60_58_zps9b241701.jpg

T2eC16ZHJGYE9noojedPBQ12DL008w60_58_zpsfa98fe8e.jpg

MY WALL HANGERS AND MY DEN LAYOUT

BAMBI004.jpg

BAMBI005.jpg

BAMBI008.jpg

BAMBI009.jpg

THIS WAS A PRETTY BIG DEAL FOR ME ,AT THE WILD TURKEY FEDERATION {WTF} BANQUET IN NASHVILLE , THE SMILES WERE ACROSSED A FEW GOOD OLE BOYS FACES AS THEY RECEIVED THERE BACKWOODS DAMASCUS HUNTERS,THE BONE COLLECTOR CREW!! FROM LEFT TO RIGHT,T-Bone Turner -Michael Waddell - Nick Mundt
photo_zps14f87de5.jpg

Last edited:
2008 TenPoint ProFusion,is all I can contribute.

FlatFastDeadly.Love that crank.

~Gnarly

Love it. Hoyt compound bow. Practice in my back yard, hog hunt scheduled for later this fall.

I haven't bow hunted since I was stationed in NC.I took my first deer,a doe,with a Bear Whitetail,easton gamegetter & a bear broadhead.
I loved those bear chisle points,haven't seen them in any catalogs for a long time.Not that I bow hunt any more,but I'd still like to see 'em.
At least the Zwickeys are still made.

Guys its looking to be a great archery season here in southern ohio,Im stoked!! The bucks are already making scrapes and rubs everywere,Im setting in my stand saturday eve when out of no were came to bucks locked horns fighting like hell!! The weather has been very weird ,i look for a mid october pre rut and full throttle by holloween,as it did last year!!I love this time of year!

MY OLD ANTLER HUNTING BUDDY TOOK THIS ONE , I CAPED IT AND WE TOOK IT TO BE MOUNTED, WE STAY IN THE WOODS YEAR ROUND DOING SOMETHING

gsdeer022.jpg

gsdeer028.jpg

gsdeer030.jpg

gsdeer033.jpg

Last edited:
Here pics from the stealth cam of this weeks pics, Hanging around my stand,Guys this is my addiction!

011-1.jpg

014-3.jpg

019-3.jpg

025-3.jpg

027-2.jpg

028-1.jpg

031-4.jpg

Wow! those are great. I'm taking my son with me this weekend. I'll be after bunnies with the bow, we'll also be scouting out spots for deer. Hope I find something like that on my trail cams!

Ill be posting weekly trail cam pics here till i let the air outta one!!

Now we're talking. Will be in KS second week in Nov. Hunt in N/W corner of state, last couple of yrs. took Mule deer. I only have about ten days to get it done so I'm not too picky. Your deer is nicer than anything I've seen. Using Mathews Xtreme and Rage. Good luck.

Mike N.

Nice deer you have there Bill! I tried to get a group of buddies together to make a trip to the Wayne, but they all bailed on me! :(

What's you bowhunting set up?

Nice deer you have there Bill! I tried to get a group of buddies together to make a trip to the Wayne, but they all bailed on me! :(

What's you bowhunting set up?

MY SET UPS ARE, MILLENIUM LOCK ON STANDS,MOST QUIET,LIGHTWEIGHT I EVER USED,I USE ALL STEALTH CAMS B/C OF BATTERY LIFE THEY HAVE GAVE ME THE BEST PREFORMANCE BY FAR,I CARRY A HORNHUNTER PACK FROM CABELAS IT HAS A BUILT IN SIDE QUIVER ON THE PACK THAT I LOVE,SUPER AMOUNT OF STORAGE AS WELL YOUR BOW STRAPS RIGHT TO THE PACK,YOUR ALWAYS HANDS FREE NO BOW ROPE NEEDED WHEN YOU GET TO THE STAND, UP THE STAND WITH EVERTHING ON YOUR BACK! I SHOOT A ROSS CARNIVORE 31" IT IS ONE OF THE SMOOTHEST QUIETEST BOWS I EVER SHOT NOW MANUFACTURED BY BOWTECH,NOT PRICEY. LIKE MINE WHEN IT CAME OUT I GOT ONE OF THE FIRST ONES AVALIBLE IN MY AREA A FEW YEARS BACK IT WAS 749.99 BARE BONES ,ITS PRETTY MUCH LOADED NOW,OCTANE STABILIZER, EXTREME SIGHTS,LEUPOLD VENDETTA MOUNTED RANGE FINDER WITH PRESSURE SWITCH,AND ARC TECH,QAD ULTRA REST PRO, DROP AWAY,I ASWELL HAVE A MOUNTED EPIC CAM TO SHOOT VIDEOS WHILE HUNTING,IT WORK VERY WELL,CARBON EXPRESS ARROWS,100 GRAIN SWHACKER BROADHEADS,AND A TRUEFIRE RELEASE, HERES A FEW PICS

011-2.jpg

003-6.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-4.jpg

014-4.jpg

016-4.jpg

Last edited:
THIS WEEKS TRAIL CAM PICS, SOME DIFFRENT BUCKS BUT SOME OF THE SAME ONES ASWELL,

003-7.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-5.jpg

016-5.jpg

024-2.jpg

036-1.jpg

043.jpg

049-3.jpg

065-2.jpg

051-1.jpg

Back