HEST Folder Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jroden5446 -

Great pictures -

I'll be looking forward to your as-used pictures coming up.

best regards -

mqqn

I think its cold and dark in Michigan...he has to get angry at something. And he has piss and Kool Aid in the same post.

Well hell, I am holed up in ice covered Indiana getting ready to make the trek to ice covered Ohio and I still got a bluebird on my shoulder!:D

Great Pics JRod (as always) glad to see they have made it to FL, still waiting in Oregon for mine.

When do we get the review against other folders?

Great Pics JRod (as always) glad to see they have made it to FL, still waiting in Oregon for mine.

When do we get the review against other folders?

Thanks Seth, after carrying it for a bit I'll see how it compares to the ZT0551 (another release with issues:D), I'm more of a fixed blade guy, but we shall see, I'll update with thread with in use pics from my phone throughout the rest of the week

I was hoping for the ZT comparison. Oh and pics of the two together.

If you are having problems with that ZT send it my way, the company is right down the street. I'll get things taken care of for you.

Nice pics, brother. Saw them over in the Yard and figured you put more up here. I was right for once.

I didn't get the DP version, but I do like it.

Nice cap guns too. :)

ZT0551 and HestF
P2021572.jpg

P2021560.jpg

P2021562.jpg

P2021568.jpg

And the sun was setting so I had to take this one
P2021564.jpg

I like it.....glad to hear the tip issue will be fixed in the prodos before shipping too, sometimes being late is a good thing :D

Thanks for the comparison pics to the ZT. I have one on order and it is cool to see the differences between the two.

Ren we know you will never carry a HEST. Its quite obvious from your demeanor.

Ren, if you don't like the knife of dpx in general y are u in this sub forum? Everyone has their opinion, I suppose, but DAMN man why do u have to keep busting everyones bubble, and talking smack about it? Some of us really like, the knife and enjoy it. Sounds like u need a bj and a stiff drink bro
CHILL OUT life cent be that bad.

SEMPER FI DO OR DIE
OORAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back