Hey guys thanks for stopping in and veiwing our new forum ,stop in ,say hi!

Thanks guys for dropping in we appreciate it, chris is coming out with new patterns weekly an i cant get cought up,ill have some new ones soon!

Hey Bill,

Found you pal. Good talking to you yesterday and wish you the best with this site. Told you long time ago that good things would happen to you. You are making great knives and lots of friends along the journey. Keep up the fine work and as always lead the pack cause they seem to follow you.

Best,
Warren

Thanks Warren,
Hope life treats you well bro, Glad you stopped in and dropped a line! Really good to here from ya :thumbup:

How the hell did it take me nearly two weeks to notice that Bill (finally ;)) got his own hosted knifemaker's forum?!?! Looking forward to hanging out here with fellow fans of Bill's awesome knives!

How the hell did it take me nearly two weeks to notice that Bill (finally ;)) got his own hosted knifemaker's forum?!?! Looking forward to hanging out here with fellow fans of Bill's awesome knives!

neuron, BA & Chris are like the state patrol . . . . . you never notice them 'till they want you to see them . . . . . :D
Stop back often, good guys and great knives by one and all . . . .
Be safe.

Great idea Bill, I really like your "blade shapes" thread. I think it will be really helpful when folks are wondering what masterpiece they'll want you to make for them. Heck I don't even own one (yet) but man are they beautiful pieces of steel.

Vick, start saving your pennies, once you buy one, you can not stop. I only have one that BA made for me, and believe me, pennies, nickels, dimes, & quarters are hitting the savings jar every day for the next one.
As BA says, "The photos do not do it justice" . . . . . :D
Thanks for stopping in.
Be safe.

Thanks Dan and Mark, its great to have fellow makers stop by. I love both of your work.

Hi, was browsing around and I just discovered your work. You make some beautiful knives! I'm sure I'll be lurking around here a lot now while I save my pennies.

Bernie

Well well,lucky me,I've got my first KFU comin',a nessie...now for one of Bills beauties.

Thanks urWilson,;) I actually checked in on pg 1,but had to brag about getting the nessie.
I'm savin' the pennies,the nickles,the dimes & the quarters!
Gotta get my first Backwoods too.
Bills knives are sooo nice & don't last long at all.(on the ex that is)

Good to have you on board Myke! You will find that these guys make this forum one of the most entertaining one around.

good to have you on board myke! You will find that these guys make this forum one of the most entertaining one around.

ill second that!!! This shoulda been called the knifeaholic playground!!
Welcome bro

G'day Bill, man i dont know how you just keep em coming. all the new stuff of late is great but my favourite's are the three "sweeping beauties" of your that i've got, just a wicked little design. now i just need to convince you to to do some in san mai and stainless ( its worth putting the idea in ya head lol)

Back