Hey hey hey! A Fulcrum II D is heading my way!

I'm sure the guy who sold it to me will be joining the MPC owners' club, so the circle of Extrema Ratio folders will keep going.

Now I have a Massachusetts-legal ER to go with my Nemesis that's legal in the free world.

I am so P S Y C H E D !

Thanks to DrClckWrk, Frank from ER USA, and Er Italia for making this moment of jubilation possible.

sofa king psyched... sofa king psyched...

Thom,
There is no blade length restriction in Massachusetts except inside Boston City limits which is 2 1/2" blade length since 9-11.

The statute is 269-10b in Ma. if you want to read it.

Any of your ER's are "good to go" in Mass. with Boston the exception which the 11D would still be illegal.

If you need anything else relative this let me know.

Brownie

Tools, weapons, and the laws restricting lawful possession in Massachusetts may be found: here

That's super cool to know. Well, two ER's for carrying everywhere else and a Spyderco DoDo for Boston. Life is good.

Big congrats, Thom !

Allen
aka DumboRAT

Brownie -- My E-mail is down at this moment, I wanted to drop you a note that I will unfortunately have to bow out of the Ohio MBC course this March due to an unforeseen and sadly unavoidable academic scheduling conflict. :(

Sometimes I think I am too attached to my knives because I want them to go to a good home, but this will be an easy one to send off. Then some saving and its MPC time!

Thom,

BTW--Congrats on the new aquisition. I carry mine in a belt pouch for the day I need a folding crowbar.

Brownie

Who doesn't need a folding crowbar?

My two Extrema Ratio can't-waits are resharpening my Nemesis and getting my mitts on the Fulcrum II D. Their cutting abilities will never match some of the knives I own, but they'll always be sharp enough and dependable, which is often more important.

Thanks for pointing out that law was repealed in Mass. I feel silly for adhering to a law that was repealed in 1957.

DrClckWrk,

www.davesknifeworld.com is based in Ohio and they have the lowest price on MPC's I've seen anywhere.

Being bad at geography, I hope they're close enough to your town so that you don't have to order and hope they're okay.

That Fulcrum II D is now in my collection. It's edge is thinner than the Nemesis for now. Both of my ER folders are just perfect.

Back