Hi Mike and Ray!

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello from Tulare.

Are you guys doing the Hammer In again in October? I don't know how I've missed it all these years, but if it's happening again this year, I'll be there for sure.

I started gathering simple tools to make knives a few years ago, but only recently finished one. I'm also starting to work with leather.

This is my first knife, and second sheath.

BKdEMKS.jpg

MOZir3Y.jpg

AtIxQOk.jpg

I have so much to learn, I'm very much looking forward to joining you guys if possible.

I first saw Mikes work at a jewelry shop at Mary's Vineyard in Visalia years ago. I was suitably blown away. I've, of course, seen Rays work for years here on the boards. Only recently realized that you lived so near.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hi. :)

Anthony

Hi Anthony! That knife and sheath look amazing, especially for being one of your firsts. Yes we are doing the hammer-in this year and every year as long as Mike wants to do it. It is in Tulare at the new COS Ag facility. It's a really cool thing to do for any knifemaker or knife enthusiast. Everyone is super friendly! We look forward to seeing you there. Make sure you bring some of your knives for the knife show on Saturday.

Very good news. :) I'll be there with bells on. Thanks for the kind words too. I've got a long way to go before I'll be happy, but it's great fun.

Back