High Plains JR Bowie available!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>
IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!
These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.
PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.
<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>
FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

This knife is one from my personal collection. It's absolutely beautiful. The wood on the handle scales is dyed maple burl. It's not book-matched. It was cut from one block that had to be halved instead of split. It's still incredible, just not book-matched. I had made this knife for me, and I couldn't care less whether or not it was book-matched. The dark spot you see just above the maker's mark is from etching the stencil. It doesn't effect anything. Other than that, this is easily the most gorgeous knife I've ever made. It doesn't come with a sheath, because it really deserves some sexy leather, and I'm not a leather bender. I can recommend several awesome sheath makers that could hook you up with something amazing. The price on this one is $696 shipped to your door anywhere inside the Continental US. If you live outside the CONUS, let me know and I can calculate your shipping.

SOLD!

High Plains Jr
Specs:

Steel: 5/32" thick CPM154CM steel at 61rc with beadbasted finish and linseed oil treatment
Grind: Flat with flat swedge and tip to tip filework
Handle length: 4.75"
Blade Length: 7.5"
Handle Scales: Dyed maple burl with dovetailed black canvas micarta bolsters with grippy beadblast finish over lime and black liners
Pins: 1/4" SS tubes

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited:
Back