• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer MP-1 SOLD

IMG_5320.JPG IMG_5321.JPG IMG_5323.JPG IMG_5325.JPG IMG_5326.JPG IMG_5327.JPG IMG_5328.JPG Hinderer MP-1 with Canvas Micarta scale. Purchased the Hinderer earlier this year from Monkeyedge and carried it quite a bit. It has been used for light cutting tasks, but still has the factory edge and is still very sharp. I lightly engraved my name on the inside of the modular back spacer, but that can easily be replaced, or I can sand it out with a dremel if desired. It is in overall excellent condition. Comes with all original packaging and paperwork. $350 all in, including Payal fees and shipping USPS priority mail. The ONLY trade I'm interested in is a CRK Large Sebenza or Inkosi.

In looking at some of the other Hinderers for sale, I think $300 is probably a fair price for this knife. I'll lower it to that and I'm firm there. I'll add cash on my end for a trade deal with a CRK.

Back