Hornswoggled!

Ram's Horn

IMG_3641.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg

Most kind Duncan:cool:

The other side is move concave and bulbous which is excellent in the hand for grip, that D2 is capable of tough work too....

Thanks, Will

I sure do enjoy seeing all these handsome horn handles! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I don't have any "oldies", but here are a couple of navajas con rubio asta autentica (I think that's what my daughter told me translates as "pocket knives with blond authentic bull horn).
ajMo3wb.jpg

KNHzufD.jpg

- GT

I sure do enjoy seeing all these handsome horn handles! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I don't have any "oldies", but here are a couple of navajas con rubio asta autentica (I think that's what my daughter told me translates as "pocket knives with blond authentic bull horn).
ajMo3wb.jpg

KNHzufD.jpg

- GT
These are excellent users as well. I have been using a similar Cudeman navaja anilla in blonde horn and am quite impressed at the value in these slightly updated traditional knives from Albacete.

One of my favourites... a stout Joseph Elliot and Sons jack knife.

Elliot1-1.jpg

Elliot2-2.jpg
Very nice example S-K! The handles have a nice slightly rough textured patina from carry which to my eye compliments the blades on a knife that was carried and used as intended, but clearly well cared for. While I appreciate the shiny and pristine, I also like a knife that tells a bit of a story as this one does. I can see why it is a favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Wow! We are gathering quite a collection of Horns! (And beads;)!)
I will have to find some more pics.
Thanks friends for sharing these spectacular specimens!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back