Horton Knives....FIREARMS CHAT THREAD 3

Sorry bout the mix up ! ...
I guess that happens when
One stays up reading posts
At 430 am lol

Frank

Thanks, man. Its killing me to sell them, but I have other wants right now so these gotta go.

Very nice firearms jamescaan !
Interesting story on the gunsite
1911 and i always wanted a gold
Cup... Hope you get what you
Want for them !

Frank

Finally got to get out and shoot this past weekend. Had the BIL in town and he brought his FN45 - It shot great!

He also brought a 10/22 and mini-14 223 rancher. The stock was a little short for me on the Rancher.

He got to shoot my Glock 20, Delta Gold Cup, and 6920

Slingin lead is fun!

7 month wait now,,, :rolleyes:

010.jpg

This been posted here yet?

[video=youtube_share;_6CBKUM9gk8]http://youtu.be/_6CBKUM9gk8[/video]

Wanted to tell you guy's I bought another Ruger Single Six. Stainless with a 5 1/2 inch barrel.Was never used I bought it for $375 out the door.It came with a 8 gun gun case a custom leather holster and an Uncle Mikes cordura camo holster.The guy that owns the shop wanted $395 plus tax I told him $375 out the door.He jumped on it because I have done a lot of business and have brought in a lot of customers for him.

Well guys,

Im still in need of a rear sight for my bcm but
Cant seem to find one in my price range not
Even a used one on the forum's item exchanges
And a friend told me about a place that the ownner has a prairie dog problem so we may
Get a chance to do some shooting there but
I wanted my rifle sighted in but ill just shoot
With just the front sight only and see if I hit
Anything...the trip aint for two or three more weeks So i'll let you guys know how it goes til then
If anybody knows of a rear sight to be had real
Real cheap please let me know !

Frank

I'm currently using the MagPul MBus sights and they seem to hold up well,,, using them on a 9x19mm carbine conversion,,, you can sometimes find the Gen1 real cheap on eBay,,,

We'll be needing pics of that Ruger Single Six, bigcountry !

I'm currently in my 'training time' for a sports license for the revolver category,,, I allready have a sports license for the pistol category, but now I have to 'train' (read: wait) at least 6 months before I can take the theoretical and practical exams for revolver,,, (I started out on revolvers back in '96 for work, so it shouldn't be a problem)

Planning on buying a Ruger new Vaquero in .357 magnum when I've got the sports license (the lisence facilitates the request for a permit),,, I blame all those Western movies ! :D

^^ very cool Chibs! good luck with the waiting

also, I would like to see pics of that ruger

Well no luck finding a rear sight but I
Did find a daniel defense VFG for real
Cheap its brand new right off a rifle
Purchased two months never been
Used as the seller took it off as soon
As he got the gun im sending the money
Tomorrow should have the grip next
Week ... Just wanted to share the good
News ! Carry on men !

Frank

The Glock Carbine Conversion is finally finished,,, although maybe I'll add a flashlight later on,,, (affordable) suggestions welcome :D

7006180576_f230e9b801_c.jpg

7152273141_4cea8ba145_c.jpg

:cool:

Back