Horton Knives....Official,, Dog/Cat/Pet thread.

I caught my cat beating up the dog the other day. She has a nasty right straight, maybe I should post this in Prac-tac?:confused:
untitled-1.jpg

@GregS: it's okay, she's only using what we call 'the fluffy paw' technique (= no claws extended),,, :thumbup:

Our new pup has met with that same technique many a times these last few weeks :D

Hope it's ok that a forum newbie posts pics to this topic...? Anyways, my wife and I have three tibetan terriers. All girls. Despite their name they are not terriers, more like smart little shepherd dogs. Wife takes the younger ones to dog shows, hence the long coats - it's regulatory for this breed. So here we go:

First up, Bertta:

dsc9537k.jpg

12 years old. She's the leader of the pack and the queen mother of the bunch. Brita is her daughter and Bodil is her granddaughter...

Next, Brita:

mot3115.jpg

5 years old Brita is a fragile, cuddly little thing that sits on my lap for hours on end. May be hard to believe when all you see is this picture.

Last, Bodil:

mot3409.jpg

Aged just 1 year Bodil is the newcomer to the pack, a plain crazy pup that loves to tear toys & furniture apart.

...Ah well, actually we used to have four tibetan terriers. Our only male tibetan terrier died of cancer last summer when he was 13 years old - of course we didn't let him suffer to the bitter end, took him to the vets to be put to sleep when we saw that he was not enjoying life any more. I must admit that even now it is really really hard for me write about the whole thing. Anyway here's a photo of our great prankster and mr. tough guy, my faithful companion Blackie:

mot1927.jpg

All pics taken in our backyard, last summer, except for the first one which was taken on summer 2009. Needless to say our backyard at the moment doesn't look so inviting, with the huge mounds of snow and freezing temperatures and all that.

Welcome to the forum Mika!
Great pictures!
I never saw that breed of dog
very cool
must be hard to keep the coat nice all the time.

Thanks! Yes the coats do require a lot of grooming. Fortunately my wife thinks that I'm too clumsy to do it properly so she does the grooming all by herself. ;)

here is my dog Rolo, we found her and 2 of her sisters left on the side of the road near our house. we kept her and found families for the other 2. best dog i could ever ask for.
IMG_0985.jpg

Hope it's ok that a forum newbie posts pics to this topic...? Anyways, my wife and I have three tibetan terriers. All girls. Despite their name they are not terriers, more like smart little shepherd dogs. Wife takes the younger ones to dog shows, hence the long coats - it's regulatory for this breed. So here we go:

First up, Bertta:

dsc9537k.jpg

12 years old. She's the leader of the pack and the queen mother of the bunch. Brita is her daughter and Bodil is her granddaughter...

Next, Brita:

mot3115.jpg

5 years old Brita is a fragile, cuddly little thing that sits on my lap for hours on end. May be hard to believe when all you see is this picture.

Last, Bodil:

mot3409.jpg

Aged just 1 year Bodil is the newcomer to the pack, a plain crazy pup that loves to tear toys & furniture apart.

...Ah well, actually we used to have four tibetan terriers. Our only male tibetan terrier died of cancer last summer when he was 13 years old - of course we didn't let him suffer to the bitter end, took him to the vets to be put to sleep when we saw that he was not enjoying life any more. I must admit that even now it is really really hard for me write about the whole thing. Anyway here's a photo of our great prankster and mr. tough guy, my faithful companion Blackie:

mot1927.jpg

All pics taken in our backyard, last summer, except for the first one which was taken on summer 2009. Needless to say our backyard at the moment doesn't look so inviting, with the huge mounds of snow and freezing temperatures and all that.

Cool pics man.

Back