How do you carry your fixed blade

I just carry my Izula on the right side on a belt. Bigger blades are in the pack until I get into the woods then they come out and are usually on the pack.

mlrs

My Izula or any other fixed blade goes in my right pocket when out and about. I don't need any drama about having a knife, after all. When at home or out in the woods though, I sometimes wear it on my belt or with the sheath thrust through a belt loop. I find the belt loops on all my jeans hold a properly sized sheath extremely well.

Here's my EDC for an Izula II. The Izula is clipped in sheath with belt clip attached.

baca9312.jpg

Izzy - RF pocket
HEST - usually hangs out in my gethome bag, otherwise, clip it to my belt with my RC5 clip plate
RC5 - I have the MOLLE-back setup and will hip carry it, or use my Armorall-custom leather in scout carry. (Usually, the 5 stays home, unless I'm going out in the woods)

how do u make a IWB loop out of paracord?? ive been looking everywhere

Unlikely with paracord, unless you want it between the belt and pants, but here's what I've done for IWB carry.

Sample shows an Izula, but can be arranged with any Kydex sheath.

dsc01556k.jpg

dsc01557n.jpg

dsc01558bh.jpg

I keep my Izula in my back pocket or clipped in my front pocket in a little kydex sheath I made. Sometimes I carry my rc-3 instead, and that goes on the belt but usually clipped into my front pocket with 2.5" of handle protruding, also in a little kydex project. Never felt comfortable with horizontal carry, my shirt hangs up on the pommels or they just stick out and are obvious. Probably ought to try making a sheath for that purpose.

Back