How Doth One Aquiereth a Marketh Terelleth Knifeth..

You cant F*ck You!! haha...ok. Just kidding ....

A couple of things to Remember.

1. Mark is a one man show. Yep he does it all from the heat treat right down to the final grind...so it takes time...so yes you guessed it...INDIVIDUAL ORDERS ARE CLOSED:( the reason for this is....
A) Since Mark is a one man dog and pony act it is easier for him to make "Runs" of his knives. Its easier on his matériels ordering, His shop, his dogs, his wife, his goats he uses to operate his grinder and also easier on the bi-sexual puppet show that I operate on this gig dammed forum.:D

2. Mark is Mr. New Dad...Still adjusting to this...

3. Mark Lives in Texas and if you have ever heat treated steel in Texas you know that most people that do this in the day usually end up on a episode of Cops running around naked screaming " My HAID IS ON FIRE" sooo MARK WORKS NIGHTS CORKIES

So Mark Prefers to market his runs to Dealers. I WILL BE PROVIDING YOU WITH A DEALER LIST WITH LINKS SOON YOU WILL ALSO BE FOREWARNED OF POINTY STUFF COMING OUT OF THE SHOP IN ADVANCE IF YOU CHECK HERE OFTEN ENOUGH. WE WILL SHIP TO YOU DIRECTLY.

I will add more to this as soon as my ADD meds start working again..;)

Thanks for the info you two. Welcome Mark, it is nice to have many places to find your wonderful and unique work available from time to time! :)

Wow!! :eek:

This is good news ...

This will clearly be a forum to watch, if only for the antics of its [in]famous Mod. :D

[Shine on, Oh Beacon.]

HI Mark,
Glad to see you here on BF;)
Looking forward to an ocasional knife coming up for sale:D
I'm a fan of your Lancet,Hangnail, and Mayhem models

Back