How I Paint Women ... WARNING PARTIAL NUDITY

Your doing an amazing job Phil! Keep up the amazing work! I myself work with photoshop, i love redesigning cars or what to many is called photoshop chopping. I have a picture i made for my girlfriend that i edited if its ok that i post it

350Z.jpg

The Car was Silver, i added new rims to it and of course as you can see i added the crescent moon as well as the rose to the picture

Excellent Twitchy!

I hope I can make a suggestion. When you add a color overlay, like you did with the car, remove the color for the headlights, windows and the hood emblam. It will make it look more realistic.

Excellent Twitchy!

I hope I can make a suggestion. When you add a color overlay, like you did with the car, remove the color for the headlights, windows and the hood emblam. It will make it look more realistic.

if i can find the photochop i did with a trans am i actually did do the cut out for the overlay... the 350Z was my first one the trans am was after lots of trial and error, practice and all that other fun stuff

Twitchy, that's what it takes, a lot of trial and errors and practice. If you don't find it fun you don't have to do it. On page 3 of this thread post #42, I showed a side by side of the best work I could do in 2000 and what I can do Now. I just try to make the next one better than the last one.

Back