How to order a Wohlwend Knife

Orders for my knives can be placed by e-mail… mpwohlwend@sbcglobal.net or by calling 559-972-5084 WEST COAST business hours

If you are interested in a knife please contact me so we can discuss the details.

Things you need to know before you place your order:
  • I am a full time student and father of 7. While my work as a knife maker and you as a customer are important to me, I feel that my family and bettering myself for their sake comes first.
  • Orders must be paid up front or deposit of 25%. This is my only source of income, and I have had issues in the past with customers making an order and backing out at the last minute. In order to prevent working 25 hours and having people cancel causing me to be paid for only 15 this has proven to be the best solution.
  • I will not be able to give you an exact date for delivery. I am scheduling by the month now.. With my time being devoted to school it makes it impossible to tell you exactly when I will have your knife ready. However, I can assure you that once you have paid me to make you a knife it will be completed in the order in which it was received and as soon as possible. I will give you the month the knife will be scheduled to be completed.
  • As your order progresses I will make every effort to keep you informed of its status. If you have any questions regarding your order you can shoot me an e-mail or call. I will respond to you addressing your concerns as soon as I am able.
  • I do not have hard wired internet. All of my Internet work is done through the use of my mobile computer. Because of this the PM system is the worst way to get a hold of me. PLEASE send me a direct e-mail or call, or post on the forum. I care about your business and your input, and I will respond as soon as I am able.

If you have any issues with the above information it is still possible to get one of my knives. As time permits I will produce small batches of my knives and offer them for sale both here on my forum as well as the blade forum KnifeMaker’s For Sale Area.

Thank you for your interest in my work. I look forward to getting to know you and doing business with you. Again if you have any questions please post on the forum or contact me directly at mpwohlwend@sbcglobal.net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update :

Shop will be moving soon. We are looking at solutions to keep Wohlwend knives going after the move. I am deferring taking orders until I secure a building. Once we do, I will take orders again. Estimated delivery time will be 6 months.
Mark

UPDATE!!!

Currently I am taking a break from college. No plans to start again until fall for 2012

Also, I live in a rural area, so I am back to a basic cell phone 559-972-5084

Email will be checked every 1-2 days due to internet via cell phone.....

email is mpwohlwend@sbcglobal.net

I will take orders with a small deposit.

Back