How to tie the Snake Braid

It's still floating around the webs somewhere. Evidently, someone copied the braid and started selling it on that auction site for a profit...:confused:

Thanks for posting. It's been a while since I made a lanyard. I want to a do one for my BK7 before I go camping in a month. I've been partial to a slim style although I have only done it once and never on a knife. Actually I'll be googling it tonight to remind myself how to make it.

It never ceases to amaze me how often something pops up that I was wanting more info on. I had been wanting to try this but just hadn't quite gotten around to learning it. Thanks!

Yo 91Bravo excellent demonstration. Your step by step method makes it very easy and simple to imitate and get the results I want.

91 Bravo or any mod reading this; is there any wah wencan get a sticky where all of 91's knots are listed. I think that would be awesome.

It never ceases to amaze me how often something pops up that I was wanting more info on. I had been wanting to try this but just hadn't quite gotten around to learning it. Thanks!

Is there any way we can get a sticky woth all the knots listed one after another?

Is there any way we can get a sticky woth all the knots listed one after another?

i think there's an entire website of that stuff :D

stickies. bah. if you only knew a mod ;)

snek

Back