I finally did it

I have been meaning to do this for a while so finally ordered a few parts to personalise my large 21 and the 'zann.
I ordered the lanyard and a gold spacer as well as a new spacer for the zaan.
All easy to fit except a previous owner of the 21 had "loktited" the pivot screws and the body screw so the screws were a bit tight to remove.
I added the bead to the lanyard and retied the knots.
I think they both look good. ( the micarta on the 21 was dyed by a previous owner)
The zaan looks a bit short without its lanyard :)

and a group shot

Sweet looking line up.
I like the purple hue on the micarta, really like the gems in the two Sebenza's :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments and the likes.

It was interesting for me (almost 60 years old now) the increasing anticipation level as the days passed until the parcel arrived here in Australia. Even thought it was only a few parts to decorate my knife, I still was excited.
I have been tempted to sell one or two as I needed some money but I like them too much. I have other knives that I like as well but I think the small 21 would be the last knife I would have if I could only have one knife. :)

I am still trying to save for a Mnandi and maybe I will be able to get one by the end of the year.

Take care
Anthony

I have been meaning to do this for a while so finally ordered a few parts to personalise my large 21 and the 'zann.
I ordered the lanyard and a gold spacer as well as a new spacer for the zaan.
All easy to fit except a previous owner of the 21 had "loktited" the pivot screws and the body screw so the screws were a bit tight to remove.
I added the bead to the lanyard and retied the knots.
I think they both look good. ( the micarta on the 21 was dyed by a previous owner)
The zaan looks a bit short without its lanyard :)

and a group shot

Very nice lookin 21! I love the blue lanyard and bead..very classy Sir!

Back