I gots me a junglas!

After months of waiting - I gots me a JUNGLAS!

Finally! Its taken forever to get here! I ordered from CRKS two months ago!

Anyway, onto the knife - I'm still unable to post pictures, because I'm an idiot and don't know how. Again, back to the knife!

HOLY BALLS, BATMAN, THIS THING IS BAD-ASS!

I'm not one of those guys who imagines himself slaying hordes of evil zombies, but I had no idea the knife was this big. The pictures just don't do it justice - one has to hold it and see it to realize how astonishingly behemoth this thing is.

I own the -6, so that gave me an idea that you ESEE guys like broad blades, but once I got this, I was blown away by how broad it is, and massive it is, to be redundant, which this entire quasi-review probably is.

And the sheath, too, is just icing on the ESEE-cream cake! Perfectly fitted, contoured, and polished.

Damn, I love you, ESEE. Next up is an Izula or Izula II.

I love my Junglas, just got it a couple weeks ago.
The workmanship on all of the the ESEE gear is really good.
Congrats on the new knife.

pete

Congrats. It is quite a fun package to open, but just wait til you use it, it only gets better.

I ended up getting TWO of them. One is going into the dip and having a patina put on, the other will remain in its factory black as long as the coating holds up for.

I can't wait for mine either! I ordered mine a few days ago from a site that didn't have it in stock (bad research on my part :(). This wait is going to kill me :grumpy:

Ok, it's not THAT big. It is big, but it isn't THAT big ;)

It is a nice blade though, isn't it?

Anyway, onto the knife - I'm still unable to post pictures, because I'm an idiot and don't know how. Again, back to the knife!

You can upload them to Photobucket :thumbup:

Congrats on the purchase too! Seems like more Junglas are migrating towards the PNW every week! Pretty soon I'll have to buy one to fend them off with. :D

I'm hoping that I win it in the contest. Buy my gold membership and I end up with what is essentially a 30 dollar Junglas. Can't beat that.

I love mine. Sure, Jeff Randall can talk about how useless it is and try to drive customers away from the Junglas all he wants, but it's an awesome blade nonetheless. I was using mine to break down boxes and chop up glycerine for soap the other day...

happen to browse through the-knife-connection.com, they have 10 in-stock in case anyone wants one.

Back