I have an Adamas on the way.

I love my Adamas. Its the most well built folder I have ever had. I bought a second one as well because its so great. I wish they made a smaller version so it would be easier to EDC but since they don't, I really only use mine for camping since its too heavy and bulky to carry every day. I'm sure you will like it as well

The Adamas is an incredible knife. It was my first "real knife" and it saddens me to remember that I lost it. I had the Auto Adamas and it was beyond well-built.
200F24E0-0C75-49A5-9988-7B7CC4610A6D_zpsfjlbxw0v.jpg

I didn't really have my eye on the Adamas, but got one as an extra in a trade a few years (?) back. I'm glad I did! Great knife. I abused the living hell out of it and it's still kicking.

Yep I'm still loving mine. Getting ready to he on vacation to Florida tomorrow for two weeks. The Adamas will be along for the ride.

I just wanted to say after 4 1/2 months I still love this knife. Carry it almost everyday except Sundays when the 710 goes in the pocket.

Love my Adamas. Everything about it is perfect. I got it a few weeks ago, and cant put it down. Great knife. :thumbsup:
Edit: Knife has developed up & down lock rock. Benchmade says return it.....that sucks.

Last edited:
I was always under the impression that the Adamas was akin to carrying a brick in your pocket. So is it really 'that' heavy? I'm used to carrying a PM2, full size Griptilian w/ AWT scales. However, I'm very drawn to the Adamas. Im sure I won't carry it in cargo shorts, but in a pair of Levi's, it should be fine, yes?

Any thoughts?

I was always under the impression that the Adamas was akin to carrying a brick in your pocket. So is it really 'that' heavy? I'm used to carrying a PM2, full size Griptilian w/ AWT scales. However, I'm very drawn to the Adamas. Im sure I won't carry it in cargo shorts, but in a pair of Levi's, it should be fine, yes?

Any thoughts?

In regards to the first red part......No. In regards to the second red part.....Yes. I've been edc'ing an Adamas for about a month now, and I don't even know its there. I wear jeans, or those Carhart cargo pants for work, and its fine. Prior to the Adamas it was a ZT0909, and they are both similar in weight. The Adamas is "girthy" around the middle where the 0909 is a lot slimmer. The Adamas handle is similar to a palm swell on a rifle grip. Don't kid yourself......its heavy, and thick, but very doable. Actually prior to the 0909 I was carrying a full size Griptilian too, and I'm happy with the Adamas. No complaints. If you are looking for a do all tactical folder the Adamas is hard to beat. :thumbsup:
Edit: Axis developed lock rock. Lame.

Last edited:
It's thick and feels like a brick in my pocket.It feels great in my hand the ergos are good,but it's not too great of a slicer in my opinion.It's a good knife overall and a must own for someone who want's a tank of a knife.

Back